BY NEXXUS #25 in Dry Shampoo

Refresh your hair between washes and extend the life of your hair color with Nexxus Dry Shampoo Refreshing Mist. Hair color lasts longer when hair isn’t exposed to washing as often and this dry shampoo’s powerful, energetic formula gently cleanses between washes to give your hair a break. Nexxus dry shampoo is ideal for those with colored hair – use it to enjoy delicately refreshed hair that retains its look and natural movement for longer.

nadia v.
fort lauderdale
Hands down the best smelling dry shampoo I’ve ever tried. Nexxus makes this amazing product that will not only help you get rid of greasy roots but will also make your hair more voluminous and smell amazing. I wear hats to the beach and my hair gets really bad from all the humidity here in Florida so this is a life saver for me. And even on the days where I don’t feel like styling my hair and I just wanna put it in a bun or a ponytail , I’ll still spray some of the dry shampoo just because it will make my hair smell “fancy” as I like to describe it 😁😁 And once again Walmart has it for a few dollars cheaper than any other stores, but I was able to find at Walgreens a buy one get one half off deal so keep your eyes open ...
ashlee p.
The Nexxus dry shampoo is the best i have ever tried, i was unable to shower due to an injury and used this once a week without getting oily. The scented one smells great but i prefer the unscented type. You don’t get build up like others I’ve tried. I will be buying this from now on! Nexxus New York Salon Care Dry Shampoo Refreshing Mist
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This is the stuff! The only dry shampoo I have ever used is a top rated one, and I can't go back after using this one. I had been snowed in for days with no water, and my hair was totally flat to my head when this showed up at my door. Regardless of the disgusting mess my hair was in, this gave me so much lift at my roots- far more than I ever got from that other brand. It didn't feel like it left residue behind or look powdery. If you use dry shampoo, you have to pick this up! And if you don't, you have to pick this up lol!
Taylor D.
Martinsville, VA
I absolutely love this ! I try not to wash my hair a lot so when I don’t I use dry shampoo to make sure t doesn’t look oily. Most dry shampoos don’t work but this does !
Yanelis M.
I used this product a few times for my hair if needed. I really liked this product and it made my hair look clean and there was no white residue!! I will keep using this product!!
Angellica D.
Bellmead, TX
Smelled great, kind of on the pricey side for cheap skate like me, left my hair feeling a little oily still. I have very oily hair and a lady told me it would help with that and it really didn't. I would use it again but not when my water is off so I can still wash my hair.
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
Used this on day 3 of having my hair blow dried and it was fabulous! No residue, no greasiness AND the smell was fabulous and I had so many comments on how wonderful my hair smelt! Plus it didn’t weigh my hair down!!
Wanda C.
Lakeland, FL
I got this in a beauty box (target maybe) & it’s just ok. With batiste, I can go a week without washing. With nexxus, I can’t go past 4 days. It’s a great brand, but I won’t be purchasing the full size.
Becca S.
I really like the fact that it has a beautiful scent, it definitely works and it’s not expensive like other dry shampoos I’ve been using it instead of the bumble & bumble dry shampoo, def recommend it.
Amy K.
Fresno, CA
This product was very light, I really enjoyed it! It worked great on my dark hair I would
Compare this to the not your daughters hair. I can go 3/4 days with out washing! I highly recommend this product!
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I've tried a bunch of different dry shampoos but can never get them to really work? My roots end up looking more greasy. What's the best way to get the best results? #DryShampooChallenge
Lannet T.
Fife, WA
Does it leave a white residue after spraying it on?
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Does this work on curly hair? #DryShampooChallenge
Ysabel C.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
How good is it? Where I can buy?
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
How much does this dry shampoo cost? And any insight on this product would be appreciated. I really like the Suave Moroccan Oil dry shampoo and it is pretty affordable. Plus it smells really nice and actually make my hair look clean all day unlike others I have tried. I'd like to try this product, because it's made by Nexxus. Though, I am worried too about prior reviews stating that it leaves a white powdery residue. #DryShampooChallenge