Nexxus New York Salon Care Conditioner Hydra Light

Enriched with Deep Sea Minerals and 100% pure, concentrated Elastin Protein, HYDRA-LIGHT Restoring Conditioner, a silicone free light weight conditioner perfectly crafted for fine hair, seals in nourishment and restores the protective barrier leaving hair hydrated without weigh down. Follow with STEP 3 to smooth and refine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nexxus New York Salon Care Conditioner Hydra Light!
Great product. I use it everyday to keep my hair tangle free and protect against dryness. I use it daily to help keep tangles at bay and to give my hair a little boost of protection with extra conditioning. The product is a great consistency and lasts me for several months. Hair never feels weighed down after using it.
I had got a sample of this after my beautician had used it on my hair. It made my hair feel very soft very manageable and tangle free at the time. But after a while my hair started feel somewhat oily and I do not have oily hair. Outside of that I love the smell I like how it hydrates the hair and the product bottle looks really cool.
I use this every time I go and get my hair dyed to give it life again. It always does the job and I've been buying this for the past 1 and a half years. One of the best products I have ever used
Modesto , CA
I like to use of conditioner on things that I've dyed my hair when its damaged and just let it soak in for about 45 minutes and then rinse it out it's a great product
This is my favorite conditioner ever. I will never stray from nexxus. Every time I've switched brands, I always go back to this exact shampoo and conditioner set. A little pricey, but I promise you get what you pay for.
Wayne, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
A little bit pricy, but I absolutely love what this does to my hair! It keeps it light, and it’s not weighed down at all. It’s my favorite shampoo, and it meets my expectations every time! I would buy again if it were less expensive.
West Palm Beach
Recently started using this product, bought it from Target and so far so good. Smells delicious, makes my hair feel silky. Kinda pricey but for my hair... it’s worth it. Has a great slip when wet which is super important to me.
johnstown colorado
I purchased this not that long ago and after using it for a short amount of time it did wonders, and my hair is damaged from heat products but gives it still that healthy glow and feeling.
Apple Valley, CA
Just like the matching shampoo this conditioner is great and feels a lot different than other lower end conditioners. It's a little pricey but for the quality I Highly recommend!
Taylor
I just started using this shampoo but I can say already that I do like it! You can tell that it is salon quality. I know it is somewhat pricey but you'll hair will thank you!

Looking for your answer?