Nexxus New York Salon Care Conditioner Hydra Light

Enriched with Deep Sea Minerals and 100% pure, concentrated Elastin Protein, HYDRA-LIGHT Restoring Conditioner, a silicone free light weight conditioner perfectly crafted for fine hair, seals in nourishment and restores the protective barrier leaving hair hydrated without weigh down. Follow with STEP 3 to smooth and refine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nexxus New York Salon Care Conditioner Hydra Light!
Washingtonvle, NY
Lightweight and fabulous shampoo. I had to buy another one because after I let my mom borrow it, she wanted to keep it! The only thing I would like is if it lathered a little bit more, other than that a great product.
I was shocked. I've used all sorts of brands but wanted to find something reasonably priced that was effective and this is it. I put my haor through a daily regimen of blow drying and straight ironing. My split-ends were bothering me but since I didn't want to chop off 3 to 4 inches, I decided to try this product. Literally after 2 washes, I felt a big difference just in the shower. After drying it, I ran my fingers through and it felt a lot softer and hydrated. As I kept using it, my split ends were much less noticeable and it added a great shine to it. I'm not crazy about the scent but it's not bad and I'm excited I FINALLY found something that works!
Milwaukee, WI
This didn’t weigh my thin hair down at all. Product lathered well. I prefer sulfate free shampoo. This shampoo didn’t make it so I could go longer in between washes but for a winter shampoo it did improve moisture
Waterford, CT
Love Love Love this shampoo!!! It's more expensive than I usually like to spend, but when it's on sale I buy it. My hair always feels amazing after I use it and it feels like I just left the salon.
Flemington, NJ
My go to shampoo! I use this whenever I wash my hair and it leaves it soft and shiny with no residual feeling left on my hair. I use heat on my hair and this helps to hydrate it and keep it smooth
Burton, MI
I really liked this but i had to alternate between this and another. That is the only down fall, unfortunately. If i used it more than 3 times in a row than my hair would start to look dull.
This product is amazing I love it ! Has a very natural smell does everything it's meant to do it's affordable but pricey oh my opinion but it's worth all the bucks !
This product makes my scalp clean and fresh but it leaves my hair kinda dry so when I wash it out and condition I use oil to give it moisture . Other than that It’s a good product
Mission, TX
LOVE THIS CONDITIONER! My hair is always so soft after I use it! I have recently been battling dry scalp and this stuff has been helping! It's great and you can get it from CVS for pretty cheap after extra care bucks!
Cross Lanes, WV
Good product. I just love this brand! I've been using it for many years and will always be one of my favorites. It's a high end product so expect to pay the price.

Looking for your answer?