Nexxus New York Salon Care Conditioner Hydra Light

Enriched with Deep Sea Minerals and 100% pure, concentrated Elastin Protein, HYDRA-LIGHT Restoring Conditioner, a silicone free light weight conditioner perfectly crafted for fine hair, seals in nourishment and restores the protective barrier leaving hair hydrated without weigh down. Follow with STEP 3 to smooth and refine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nexxus New York Salon Care Conditioner Hydra Light!
Atlanta, GA
This conditioner smells so amazing and makes my hair feel so light. It’s a great price too!
Omg! This stuff is amazing! Nexxus products are amazing in general! I love, love, love it!
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
All of these shampoos are really great. Leaves your hair feeling weightless and smooth.
Germantown, MD
Nexxus New York Salon Care Conditioner leaves my hair light and soft. I would recommend
Hialeah, FL
Leave my hair soft and smelling great. It helps with the knots and leaves hair slick.
Danville, KY
Never tried this product I give it a 1 star because, I do believe it is over priced.
Abbotsford , BC
I love this conditioner. Keeps my hair silky smooth without being too heavy. It smells good and doesn’t weight my hair down. I do have colour treated hair and use this conditioner every once In a while to switch things up!
Antigonish, NS
Love this conditioner! Smells divine! Leaves my hair so soft and manageable! I love using it along with the shampoo that corresponds. My whole family’s uses this conditioner!
Apo, AE
If you want something that will keep your hair soft and strong then this is your product. It’s a little bit pricey for me but it’s well worth it. I have tried almost every hair product out there and this is definitely the best one I have found. If you want your hair to be soft and smell amazing then this is the one you want!
Red Deer
I have super curly hair that knots easily. This conditioner is awesome for getting them out without too much work. As long as you keep away from the scalp it doesn't add oil. It's a bit more expensive and does come in a smaller container which is the downside. But well worth it.

Looking for your answer?