Nexxus New York Salon Care Conditioner Hydra Light

Enriched with Deep Sea Minerals and 100% pure, concentrated Elastin Protein, HYDRA-LIGHT Restoring Conditioner, a silicone free light weight conditioner perfectly crafted for fine hair, seals in nourishment and restores the protective barrier leaving hair hydrated without weigh down. Follow with STEP 3 to smooth and refine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nexxus New York Salon Care Conditioner Hydra Light!
East Islip
My hair definitely felt soft and silky with this conditioner. I highly suggest using it especially in the winter when hair gets dryer. I also loved the smell of this product. If you’re looking for a non-slimes conditioner, I wouldn’t look further than this.
Collinsville, IL
For a long time I struggled to find a conditioner that worked for my naturally oily hair and it wasn’t until I found nexxus hydra light things turned for the best! It is an amazing product for more oily hair and leaves your hair feeling soft!
Hopkinton, MA
Nice lightweight conditioner! I’ve bought this multiple times and it’s one of my go to products. It conditions without heaviness also has a nice scent. The only downside is that it’s pricey. Otherwise a great product!
I love the way this Hydra Light conditioner smells. It is what it says it is, it doesn’t weigh down my fine hair at all. But my hair is not manageable after using it, almost as if I didn’t use conditioner.
Medway , MA
This was the first product I bought from nexxus and it got me hooked on the brand. I love the different options for shampoo and conditioner. Lasts a while and leaves hair feeling stronger and healthier
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Found this on sale at bed bath and beyond which made the price tag much more tolerable. It’s lightweight, smells good, and takes good care of the ends of my color treated hair.
Gotha, FL
Mi cabello es una de las cosas que más cuido y con este acondicionador hidratante, más que bueno para no tenerme que preocupar de tener un cabello que luzca descuidado 👌🏻
Beaver, PA
This is a great conditioner. I have trouble finding conditioners that moisturize my hair enough, yet don’t leave it greasy. This conditioner does the trick. My hair is moisturized, soft, silky, and easy to brush straight out of the shower, but it’s not greasy or heavy at all on my hair.
sherman oaks
Love this light weight shampoo. It has strengthened my hair greatly. I get blonde highlights every 3 months to my brown hair. I had severely damaged thin blonde hair from years of hot tools, extensions and coloring/bleaching. I had lost all my curls. My hair has started to change since using this. It is a great price and only have to use a tiny bit to get a good lather. My hair feels so soft and clean after. I think it has really helped my hair grow longer and thicker.
I bought the companion shampoo for this conditioner along with it. I must start off by saying that Nexxus has yet again surpassed my expectations! I loved the smell, and my hair didn't feel straw-like or dry after I used this. Loved it. Very satisfied with my purchase, although I do wish I had purchased it on Amazon instead of Walgreens ($10 vs $15).

Looking for your answer?