BY NEXXUS #15 in Mousse

Resilient protection can come from the softest of formulas. Nexxus Mousse Plus Volumizing Foam is a salon-inspired volumizing mousse for fine hair that helps sculpt beautifully uplifted styles. This luxurious mousse, which is enriched with Keratin Protein and Ceramides, also helps protect hairstyles from humidity. Helping to maintain full-bodied styles, it lifts fine hair and retains hair’s natural movement.

Nexxus Mousse Plus Volumizing Foam weightlessly supports even fine hair for long-term volume and undeniable buoyancy. Use after cleansing with your favorite Nexxus hair Regimen to enjoy the volumizing benefits of this Nexxus mousse plus superior hold.

• So I love the nexus brand but I'm curious, does this give a good ho...4 Answers
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favourite volumizing mousse. I've used a few different mousse products before and was never satisfied with the way they left my hair feeling. I was in my local Ulta one day and saw this and decided to try it. My hair loves it. It responds great to it. I rub a bit into my roots, comb through and blow dry as usual. Keeps my hair from feeling flat.
Mercedes D.
Mercedes D.
Tempe, AZ
This product leaves my hair soft, shiny, and volumized if I use it before blow drying. Pair it with healthy sexy hair soy renewal treatment and your hair will look flawless and be frizz free. Unlike some other mousses this will not leave your hair sticky or crunchy, and it can be used without blow drying or styling to add subtle volume that lasts all day long
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
New Phila, OH
Its okay. Its supost to help repair hair, but it seems like when I have to brush it out the next day doing so is difficult and makes my hair worse. It doesn't smell good, and when I use it to try and tame a pony tail it doesn't keep baby hairs in line. Ive been using the same bottle for YEARS trying to use it up.
Gloria K.
Gloria K.
Personally have never had a good experience with Moises. I have curly hair and it leaves it looking constantly wet (which I'm not a fan of so unless you like that, avoid it) and it feels crunch. It smells nice and doesn't make my hair feel dry when I wash it out but the during process I'm not a fan of
Angie Y.
Angie Y.
Box elder, SD
Love this mousse! It holds so well and smells amazing! It has a long lasting hold and it does not damage my hair at all with harsh chemicals. This is definitely worth the buy and smells better than a lot of brands i have tried. This is definitely my go to brand for hair care.
Shelly C.
Shelly C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I was looking for volume I was also not looking for greasy hair! I only use a little to help my curly hair and instead it really was not a good fit for me. I will not purchase this product again as it did little to help with volume and completely greased up my hair!
Robin D.
Robin D.
Really works to add volume to your hair. I like that it doesn't really smell, and you can tell when you use it. So I would say overall it's very effective. I get better volume from this product than other products I've tried, so I'm on my fifth or sixth bottle.
Lori P.
Lori P.
South Gate, CA
I really like this foam mousse product. It leaves my hair with much volume as needed. No need to add hair spray. It isn't pricey , reasonable price. Smell is great, good value. I surely recommend to try it out. You will be satisfied with this product.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Nexxus product line! This mouse works great at adding volume to my fine hair but it's not something I reach for often. I find that I don't like the texture of my hair after I use a round brush and hair dryer. It seems like my hair is dry.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just never like anything mousse so it really isn't fair to rate this. Not the worst not the best. I think most mousse will give you volume or wave depending on what you are looking for. So I'm sorry this isn't more positive or helpfuk
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
So I love the nexus brand but I'm curious, does this give a good hold and does the hair stay for longer than a few hours?