Nexxus Maxxishine Anti-Frizz Spray - 2 oz. uploaded by Kara L.

BY NEXXUS #18 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

heather d.
pensacola
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is amazing! I love the way it melts into the hair without weighing it down or making it look oily. The smell is amazing too!! The serum keeps my hair silky smooth and last for days. It can also be applied more than once between washings.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Kristy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray is perfect for controlling frizz and adding shine to hair. I have long, wavy, thick blonde hair, so I always need to add some sort of anti-frizz treatment to my hair after washing it. This spray really controls frizz and maximizes shine without weighing down your hair. The trick is to spray on hands and then lightly run hands through hair focusing on the ends.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product but I'm not head over heels in love with it. I felt like it did a good job of helping with frizz but not with shine. I don't like layer product on top of product so I wasn't thrilled that this didn't seem to give me the shine that I was looking for. It was really good at controlling frizz, so if that's your only focus, this is great. I just love the look of very shiny, sleek hair. And I couldn't get that look with JUST this product.
Ashley S.
Saint Amant, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product but a little goes a very long way. My first time using I ended up looking like a pot of grease, however, my hair is super fine so with adjustment to the amount of product, I have finally gotten it to the right working amount. I live in a very humid environment where not many products work, but Nexxus has done a fine job and keeping me frizz free
Amie B.
Sullivan, IN
I Love anything and everything Nexxus brand! I have thick, wavy, and frizzy hair that has always been difficult for me to manage! Nexus changed that! They have different products that target hair just like mine and they have made it so easy for me. I have had issues with frizz but ever since I found this product I haven't had a problem since! LOVE NEXUS!
Jock G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good antifrizz spray . it is so easy to use without the fuzz. it met my expectations without a doubt The price range is good and competitive but definitely pricier than other known shelf products in the market. I would want to have a bigger bottle though.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of nexxus products. I just don't feel like they're worth the money. It smells ok but isn't a heavy duty anti frizz product. A hint of humidity and it looks like i stuck my head in a socket. It also doesn't really do the job on its own for shine.
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! I love this for calming my frizz and adding shine to my hair after I blow dry or before. I feel like it is long lasting because I only use a few sprays and it works quickly. It is one of my favorite anti-frizz products and I definitely recommend.
Roman J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. My hair is curly when it wants to be so this isn't a product I use everyday haha. But nevertheless I find the product to be quality and although I haven't tried that many other brands, I enjoy this so why should I change it? I would tell my other friends to try this out too if they had wild curly hair.
Shelby S.
Does this actually work? I have been looking for an anti-frizz spray to use after I dry my hair from a shower and/or after I flat iron it. Little too expensive for my taste if it doesn't work. I have slightly oily hair that's quite thick.
Marcie B.
Philadelphia , PA
Look for a anti frizz spray that don't leave your hair greasy looking! Anyone know how well this works??
Brie  S.
Pittsburgh , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this in the hot southern humidity? I'm in NC and I want to find a product to tame my frizzy curly hair when its ridiculously muggy outside.
Carolyn G.
Huntersville, NC
Is this a finishing hairspray or a spray to apply to wet hair? I'm looking for a new product to try. I don't use hairspray finisher very often- unless it's a special event or occasion.