Nexxus Maxxishine Anti-Frizz Spray - 2 oz. uploaded by Kara L.

BY NEXXUS

Sammy S.
Brookland, AR
Really good and really light hair product. I find it works best after I blow dry my hair to keep the flyaways under control. Really good and reasonably priced product to use. Also doesn’t require a lot!
natasha v.
Really liked this one I’ve tried so many different products to help my hair and I really enjoy this one it was easy to spray on right after the shower and it really made my hair look really shiny and healthy but I didn’t wear my hair down and I didn’t make my hair feel like I had some sort of gross coating on it which a lot of anti-freeze products do have a tendency to do that to my face and hair
Rosey W.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a little pricey but when used just use a little. It can be a bit much if too much is used. But it smells good and then my hair looks sleek and doesn’t have the lion mane look
Jill G.
I love this product very much. It noticeably tones down my frizz and makes my hair very soft. It also smells really good and doesn’t make my hair oily. Have been using this for a while would highly recommend
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this it’s great if u have a lot of damage it’s great I love it every one uses it in my house every one school go out and but it it’s just really really good and it doesn’t smell bad it smells great
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
All of the products are great...I've been lucky to try a great deal of them through subscription boxes. In the past year I took my virgin almost black brunette hair to platinum blonde...and that requires a process every 4-6 weeks...and that can leave your hair a little dull and brittle...but with this stuff life literally is given back to your hair. It's instant! And it doesn't leave a residue... because another part of being blonde is learning to not wash your hair everyday...and I can use this product day after day without my hair looking oily or weighed down...it just looks healthier and healthier.
Ashley S.
Saint Amant, LA
Great product but a little goes a very long way. My first time using I ended up looking like a pot of grease, however, my hair is super fine so with adjustment to the amount of product, I have finally gotten it to the right working amount. I live in a very humid environment where not many products work, but Nexxus has done a fine job and keeping me frizz free
Amie B.
Sullivan, IN
I Love anything and everything Nexxus brand! I have thick, wavy, and frizzy hair that has always been difficult for me to manage! Nexus changed that! They have different products that target hair just like mine and they have made it so easy for me. I have had issues with frizz but ever since I found this product I haven't had a problem since! LOVE NEXUS!
cyn m.
Pasadena
If you live in an environment that has high humidity... I highly recommend this product for you if you just have that type of hair that just frizzes regardless of product you use. Now, this is a little on the expensive side for an average consumer like me, but it's very worth it and it actually works and smells fantastic.
Carolyn G.
Huntersville, NC
Is this a finishing hairspray or a spray to apply to wet hair? I'm looking for a new product to try. I don't use hairspray finisher very often- unless it's a special event or occasion.
Brie  S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Has anyone tried this in the hot southern humidity? I'm in NC and I want to find a product to tame my frizzy curly hair when its ridiculously muggy outside.
Marcie B.
Philadelphia , PA
Look for a anti frizz spray that don't leave your hair greasy looking! Anyone know how well this works??
Shelby S.
Does this actually work? I have been looking for an anti-frizz spray to use after I dry my hair from a shower and/or after I flat iron it. Little too expensive for my taste if it doesn't work. I have slightly oily hair that's quite thick.
Eng L.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
Are u using this product??