BY NEXXUS

Buy on Amazon
Belen V.
It's a amazing product I love it, I've used it many times, has a good smell is super soft and leaves a good smell for my curls, if it's super effective I love it very much, if it is durable and very effective when using, Of course I would love to buy it again. It's an excellent product.
Tanya W.
love this product. it gives my hair great volume and holds the curl I want. you don't need to use a lot to get the desired effect either so it lasts a long time.
Rebecca P.
Scottsburg, IN
I absolutely love nexus spray. It makes your hair have that non sticky feeling,and it works amazing even in the humidity it still makes your hair feel fresh and amazing.it doesn't weigh YOUR  hair down, has a very fresh smell. Anyone who hasn't tried it, you should go buy it and atleast try it once. I oromnise you will love it. It gives your hair the beautiful shine and volume YOU  need. It's great for all hair types. So don't take my word for it go try it for yourself. I promise you will love it just as well as I do.
Neda K.
Southlake, TX
I have to use product in my hair as I use a flat iron almost daily. My hair is already dry and frizzy, so I can't afford to damage my color treated hair further. I know my hair is protected with Nexxus. Is it my favorite? No. I think Bumble and Bumble makes a better product, but I wouldn't be opposed to using Nexxus.
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
I love these duo, these two shampoo and conditioner are just so amazing, my hair feels smooth and soft, it has a beautiful scent, my hair is darkest brown, and a bit of a dry , I will definitely recommend this.
Jen V.
Waveland
This product has an incredibly fresh scent. It doesn't leave you hair greasy! My go to product! It is long lasting but with great value. It's a tad on the pricey end. But it sure does it's job well!
Adrienne  C.
La Mesa, CA
I have been using this product for about 8 years now and when I use other shampoos and conditioners I can always feel the difference in my hair. It leaves it shiny and smells great
Sarah B.
Springfield
Very moisturizing! My hair is super nappy and this made brushing through it and keeping it tamed so easy! I would highly recommend this to anybody who needs something for having dry or damaged hair!
Ana C.
I have been using this for years! My mom swears by it. I used to steal it from her when I was younger. It holds so well and it smells amazing!
Holly R.
Palatka, FL
My favorite shampoo and conditioner. Works like a charm and doesn't make your hair greasy or build up. Works wonderfully. Will recommend!!