BY NEXXUS

Get long lasting control for hard to hold styles with Maxximum Superior Hold Finishing Spray.  This technologically advanced formula provides superior hold and a brilliant sheen without flaking, dulling, or causing buildup. Dries almost instantly to prevent stiffness and stickiness.  Works great as a finishing spray or creative styling tool. see more...

Freida K.
Cotopaxi, CO
This did help the shine in my hair but did not control the frizz too well. I do use it when the humidity is lower and it does help my hair look smoothr, but when the humidity is high it does not have much of an impact. I have yet to find any product that actually holds a style for me.
Cecilia S.
Halethorpe, MD
The BEST hair spray! Very firm hold and it doesn't weigh my fine hair down. Best of all, it is unscented, so even my husband will use it! Will continue to use until they discontinue it. I also use a salon brand, but the fragrance is overwhelming, and clashes with my perfume.
Lauren T.
Great product. Really locks in the curls and keeps them looking nice. Lasts all day and looks great. Light feel didn't weigh the hair down. Smells great too. I have blonde hair and it is shorter but I like to curl it and it's naturally curly so works great.
Diana A.
Great hairspray that works to its full potential. It helps to keep your hair in place. You can style you hair and this will lock it in place. It will not give you stiff hair. I use this on a daily basis.
Lisa M.
Santa Fe, NM
Works well if you over use or apply to much your hair feels a little greasy and weighed down but will shine like the sun. I use in my blonde highlighted hair that is wavy. I would buy again and use less
Patty D.
Sterling
I've curled my hair many times and it's keeps all my curls in . Another great thing is that it doesn't make my curls frizzy .
Diana M.
Gainesville, TX
Nexxus maxximum finishing spray is the best i love it and recommend to any one it leaves your hair looking great
Betsy M.
Great hold without the stiffness of some hair sprays. Essential for taming flyaways with updues.
Hannah K.
This hair spray leaves hair feeling and smelling like it's just out of a salon. My hair doesn't always hold a curl the best because of the humidity where I live, but this has always provided maximum strength. I will continue to use hair spray.
Christina M.
Nampa, ID
Less than satisfied with the Nexxus Maxximum Finishing spray, to say the least.
After use I didn't get the micro-fine, lightweight captured style as marketed. The product left my hair sticky and matted.
Definitely not worth $10.91 for a 10.5oz bottle of disappointment.