BY NEXXUS

Get long lasting control for hard to hold styles with Maxximum Superior Hold Finishing Spray.  This technologically advanced formula provides superior hold and a brilliant sheen without flaking, dulling, or causing buildup. Dries almost instantly to prevent stiffness and stickiness.  Works great as a finishing spray or creative styling tool. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Joy P.
Nexxus is a great brand. I love this lightweight hair spray after I curl my hair in a beach wave look to give it that extra pow! Got it on sale but running out I know they are a little more expensive then other drug stores but it's worth it. And smells great too!
Hannah K.
This hair spray leaves hair feeling and smelling like it's just out of a salon. My hair doesn't always hold a curl the best because of the humidity where I live, but this has always provided maximum strength. I will continue to use hair spray.
Freida K.
Cotopaxi, CO
This did help the shine in my hair but did not control the frizz too well. I do use it when the humidity is lower and it does help my hair look smoothr, but when the humidity is high it does not have much of an impact. I have yet to find any product that actually holds a style for me.
Christina E.
This spray saved my scalp! I wear my hair up a lot and was using other hairspray products from other companies, but they damaged my scalp with all the alcohol and chemicals in it. I started using this hairspray and oh my gosh it is awesome! I don't have an itchy scalp at the end of the day anymore and it has a pleasant smell. This is my go to product for my ponytail days for sure!
Lubov W.
Duluth, MN
My hair likes to become quite unruly and frizzy, but when I add the finishing spray, my hair looks silky: smooth and shiny! It's almost like I got a hair transplant. Love this spray, but for full performance I suggest using shampoo and conditioner from Nexxus as well.
Amy S.
Platteville, WI
This product was not too bad. It was definitely not the greatest oroduct of I've used but it was good enough. The price was a little bit high but for the quality, you couldn't really go wrong! I would definitely buy it again if I needed a brand of finishing spray.
Lauren T.
Great product. Really locks in the curls and keeps them looking nice. Lasts all day and looks great. Light feel didn't weigh the hair down. Smells great too. I have blonde hair and it is shorter but I like to curl it and it's naturally curly so works great.
Cecilia S.
Halethorpe, MD
The BEST hair spray! Very firm hold and it doesn't weigh my fine hair down. Best of all, it is unscented, so even my husband will use it! Will continue to use until they discontinue it. I also use a salon brand, but the fragrance is overwhelming, and clashes with my perfume.
Christina M.
Nampa, ID
Less than satisfied with the Nexxus Maxximum Finishing spray, to say the least.
After use I didn't get the micro-fine, lightweight captured style as marketed. The product left my hair sticky and matted.
Definitely not worth $10.91 for a 10.5oz bottle of disappointment.
Diana A.
Great hairspray that works to its full potential. It helps to keep your hair in place. You can style you hair and this will lock it in place. It will not give you stiff hair. I use this on a daily basis.