BY NEXXUS #3 in Hair Mists

What do you look for in a hair finishing spray? Nothing beats that freshly styled feel, but you don’t want to lock down your hair’s natural movement to secure a classy up-do. That’s why Nexxus Maxximum Finishing Mist, infused with Fluid-Fix Complex, retains your hair’s suppleness even as it holds onto your style. This finishing spray for hair protects your hair while retaining natural movement, giving hold for a style that lasts.

To get the best results from this Nexxus hair spray, use it in conjunction with your usual Nexxus hair care Regimen.

STEP 1:
Wash and condition your hair as usual with Nexxus professional hair products.
STEP 2:
Dry hair and style into your signature look.
STEP 3:
Holding the can of Nexxus Maxximum Hair Spray 12-14 inches from your hair, spray Nexxus Maxximum Finishing Mist in quick, even strokes to secure your style while retaining touchable softness and flexibility.

• I keep getting emails from Influenster to review Nexxus p...9 Answers
  • Does this stiffs out your hair?1 Answers
  • Does this give a flexible hold or does it make the hair s...2 Answers
Ellie F.
Definitely maximum strength! This product won’t let you down! Curls stay where they are supposed to and you won’t have to worry about hair falling. In my opinion hair spray never falls down, but many don’t do their job either. This one does its job hands down.
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
Everybody loves hairspray. Especially a high-end brand hairspray you can tell the difference between cheap hair spray and nice hair spray. And this is definitely a nice one I would recommend this to anyone. It also smells nice and isn't too expensive.
Harmony P.
kuna
My all time favorite hair spray. If you are like me and don’t like your hair feeling all crunchy and full of hair spray this stuff is for you. It combs out and doesn’t feel like you even put it on. I wouldn’t recommend this for an updo where you want the hair to stay in place but it’s great for loose curls. A bottle lasts me a very long time and it’s a great price. If I could give this 10 stars I would.
Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
I found this hairspray to be very effective it keeping my hair styled. It also has a nice smell so it’s not obvious to other people that you have hairspray in your hair. I recommend this product to anyone! It’s also very affordable!
Stephanie R.
Katy, TX
Great finishing spray. If you’re looking for a finishing spray that will add some shine to your hair and make your hair look more healthy look no further! This is the one for you! Nexxus products are a little pricey compared to cheaper brands but you get what you pay for.
Jillian B.
The product is a great alternative to a heavy hairspray. However, it’s tough to get past the smell. It reminds me of my grandmas perfume. Kind of musty/flowery. I got it free to try through Influenster, but I’m not sure I would buy again.
Krystal G.
Clermont, FL
I did like this product. I actually liked it a lot but not enough for 5 stars. I don't like putting mousse or gels or hairspray in my hair because I work in the heat and my hair would just sweat on my skin which would cause me to breakout.
Claire M.
Rochester, NY
I really like this product because it keeps my hair in place all day with just a quick spray. It’s never gotten clogged which is a feature I like. It also doesn’t leave my hair feeling rock solid, instead just a fine layer of hold.
Kim K.
Marlton, NJ
This was a product I received complimentary and I loved it! This has been one of the best hair spray products I've owned and strongest holding ones! Definitely recommend for a heavy duty, secure spray!
Stacie N.
Ainsworth, NE
I love hate that I fell in love with this hairspray. I have finer hair and the co tell is phenomenal without the heaviness and sticky hair I usually would not spend more then $4 for a bottle or hairspray but I am addicted now to this stuff so when it co rd to my bangs it’s a done deal with Nexus
Lindsay B.
Dallas, NC
I keep getting emails from Influenster to review Nexxus products that I received in my voxbox, problem is, I never got a box with these products 🤔🤔
Angie G.
Elk Park, NC
Does this give a flexible hold or does it make the hair sticky?
Autumn L.
Sun Valley, NV
Did this work well and did it cause stiffness or flakes?
Khushi Y.
Does this stiffs out your hair?
Marissa C.
Yet again I have reviewed an email to review a product that was not included in a VoxBox i received. I would have loved to review it though

Walmart