NEXXUS® MAXXIMUM FINISHING MIST

What do you look for in a hair finishing spray? Nothing beats that freshly styled feel, but you don’t want to lock down your hair’s natural movement to secure a classy up-do. That’s why Nexxus Maxximum Finishing Mist, infused with Fluid-Fix Complex, retains your hair’s suppleness even as it holds onto your style. This finishing spray for hair protects your hair while retaining natural movement, giving hold for a style that lasts.

To get the best results from this Nexxus hair spray, use it in conjunction with your usual Nexxus hair care Regimen.

STEP 1:
Wash and condition your hair as usual with Nexxus professional hair products.
STEP 2:
Dry hair and style into your signature look.
STEP 3:
Holding the can of Nexxus Maxximum Hair Spray 12-14 inches from your hair, spray Nexxus Maxximum Finishing Mist in quick, even strokes to secure your style while retaining touchable softness and flexibility.

Does this work well with the humidity? I’m trying to switch to a different hairspray but need it to work against the Florida humidity.
Is it too thick or not?
Does this stiffs out your hair?
Start your review of NEXXUS® MAXXIMUM FINISHING MIST!
Bowie, MD
I loved how this made my hair so shiny and smooth. And you can definitely comb thru this product without having any flakes. But I recommend this finishing mist to anyone! Nothing beats that freshly styled feel, but you don’t want to lock down your hairs natural movement (like how a normal hairspray plasters your hair down) to secure a classy up-do.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Bunkie, LA
I feel like a aquanet Has nothing on this product. It’s got the pleasant scent, maximum hold, without your hair having all the buildup. I have really oily thick hair, and I swear by this hairspray. I would totally recommend this it’s kind of expensive but it is worth every penny
Nashport, OH
Nexuses maxximum finishing mist is a pretty good product. I don’t personally own this one but I’ve used it before and it does a good job on your hair. I had blonde hair and it didn’t make it look greasy or anything.
Mississauga, ON
Not bad! It was heavy which weighed my hair down. The packaging was nice and I love the color! But it made my hair feel rather dirty and heavy which I didn’t want
Floral Park, NY
I bought this product because I was looking for something I could use in my hair after styling it. This definitely put that extra shine in my hair I was looking for ! It is more on the pricey side but it did work for me.
I really love this stuff because it not only makes the hair finished look, look great it holds the hair in place. It can be more on the stiff side but not crazy stiff
Vancouver
NEXXUS® MAXXIMUM FINISHING MIST uploaded by Jada J.
NEXXUS® MAXXIMUM FINISHING MIST is a bit too stiff for daily use, yet I knew that before purchase as it states Strong Hold 3 on the sleek packaging. What it is perfect for are times when you need that extra bit of staying power... The finishing mist seals your hairstyle in place without feeling like you've got a hair helmut.
Calgary, AB
I love the previous version of this Maxximum hairspray but it has been harder and harder to find in local stores. I thought I would try this newer one and found that I like it a lot. My hair is fine and any heavy hairspray just weights it down...but this Maxximum Nexxus spray works as well as the previous version...in fact, it may be the previous version. The only difference I note is a faint fragrance with this one and I like the added scent. So this is a winner for me.
Miami , FL
NEXXUS® MAXXIMUM FINISHING MIST uploaded by Deborah T.
Este producto me llego en mi megavoxbox, jamás lo había probado y les puedo decir que quede encantada 😍 es excelente, no tienes preocuparte porque no te deja el cabello pegostoso ni duro. Le da suavidad y manejo a tus rizos además de dejarte un look muy natural, saludable y aporta más brillo. Se los recomiendo para cualquier tipo de cabello y su precio es accesible
Tucson, AZ
I have been using the Nexxus Maxximum finishing mist for a long time now. I have wavy hair and this spray works well to tame any friends that I might have on that day. I also like that even when I use quite a bit it’s still manages to leave my hair feeling soft and not crunchy. The hairspray also smells wonderful so it is not offensive to anyone. A+ all around.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...