BY NEXXUS #22 in Hairspray

What do you look for in a hair finishing spray? Nothing beats that freshly styled feel, but you don’t want to lock down your hair’s natural movement to secure a classy up-do. That’s why Nexxus Maxximum Finishing Mist, infused with Fluid-Fix Complex, retains your hair’s suppleness even as it holds onto your style. This finishing spray for hair protects your hair while retaining natural movement, giving hold for a style that lasts.

To get the best results from this Nexxus hair spray, use it in conjunction with your usual Nexxus hair care Regimen.

STEP 1:
Wash and condition your hair as usual with Nexxus professional hair products.
STEP 2:
Dry hair and style into your signature look.
STEP 3:
Holding the can of Nexxus Maxximum Hair Spray 12-14 inches from your hair, spray Nexxus Maxximum Finishing Mist in quick, even strokes to secure your style while retaining touchable softness and flexibility.

• I keep getting emails from Influenster to review Nexxus p...9 Answers
  • Does this give a flexible hold or does it make the hair s...2 Answers
  • Did this work well and did it cause stiffness or flakes?2 Answers
Jessica B.
Pitcairn, PA
I received the Nexxus Maxximun Finishing spray for free in my first Voxbox from Influenster for testing purposes and I LOVE IT!! It's hard to find a good hairspray that holds without giving you hair that 'crispy' look that just doesn't look natural at all. I used this a few times when I received it in pony tails and braids to hold my hair in place and keep fly aways back. I was surprised by how nice it felt and how it held up, I had pretty much given up on hairspray! Anyhow, I decided to put it to the ultimate test and curl my hair. I wanted to see if this spray could provide the hold even though it wasn't a 'crispy' spray and it did! My curls lasted all day sweating outside on a hot sunny day! It's a little expensive for hairspray but I will probably purchase it in the future.
Chelsy D.
Columbus , OH
First let me start by saying I usually only use hairspray when I'm putting my hair up in a top knot or messy bun or something like that. Usually I use big sexy spray and play which I honestly don't love but it holds my hair in place forever so I haven't been able to part with it. I received this product complementary in my nexxus voxbox so I gave it a whirl in exchange for this review. The application is great i feel like it goes on evenly and I haven't had any issues with the nozzle getting gouped up and turning the mist into a direct stream or anything. But the hold is my issue. It goes on crunch as one would expect from a maximum hold hairspray but it doesn't last. I'm a nurse working 12 hour shifts and this puppy doesn't even hold my hair in place for the first half! That being said I do feel like I can easily wash it out of my hair in the shower unlike the big sexy. So if you want something that's a big less of a hold than the big sexy then this could be perfect for you.
Shelby R.
Charlotte, MI
I love how fine of a mist this spray has. It is great especially for people like myself who have fine hair because it helps control my frizz and holds my style well but it doesn't weigh it down and still allows for some movement. It doesn't make my hair feel completely stiff or sticky after using it like some hair sprays. The smell is pretty good, not my favorite, but it would not hold be back from using the product. I will definitely be purchasing after my free sample is gone.
Kelsey M.
Old Town, ME
I received this product in a Vox Box - the first thing I noticed was the smell, I was immediately sensitive to the product, but tried it anyways! I have wavy air and when I applied the product I didn't care for how it made my hair feel, almost rough, it took away from its natural softness. Also! If you asthma be careful with this product, it did effect my breathing as it's not odorless and is thick. I, unfortunately, will not be purchasing it, I think product wise it works OK, but I didn't care for the texture/smell and would therefore purchase a competitors product.
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
Everybody loves hairspray. Especially a high-end brand hairspray you can tell the difference between cheap hair spray and nice hair spray. And this is definitely a nice one I would recommend this to anyone. It also smells nice and isn't too expensive.
Alicia R.
I DID NOT RECEIVE THIS PRODUCT IN A VOXBOX EVEN THOUGH INFLUENSTER THINKS I DID. I TRIED TO NOTIFY THE COMPANY OF THIS ERROR AND THEY NEVER CORRECTED IT ON THEIR END. I WAS TOLD THAT I MUST PROVIDE A REVIEW IF I WANT TO RECEIVE ADD'L VOXBOXES. INFLUENSTER, YOU NEED TO IMPROVE YOUR COMMUNICATION CHANNELS.
Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
I found this hairspray to be very effective it keeping my hair styled. It also has a nice smell so it’s not obvious to other people that you have hairspray in your hair. I recommend this product to anyone! It’s also very affordable!
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Nexxus new York salon care maxximum finishing mist with fluid- fix complex with strong hold control #3. This mist is easy to use, easy clean up and flexible enough to use with thick hair. No nasty strong perfume smell to it either.
Caitlyn S.
Rockford, IL
This is a good hairspray but nothing to really write home about. It’s just a hairspray. It is nice because it doesn’t leave that crunchy film like some cheaper brands, but if you’re buying the cheap brand what do you expect?
Brianna T.
Redlands , CA
I got this item for free from Influenster to sample and review. The first thing that I liked about this was the packaging. I am a sucker for rose gold so this already had me impressed. The actual spray itself works well, I have frizzy hair and this spray doesn't make it any worse or any better either. The hold is average compared to what I have used in the past but the scent isn't overwhelming, it is very light.
Lindsay B.
Dallas, NC
I keep getting emails from Influenster to review Nexxus products that I received in my voxbox, problem is, I never got a box with these products 🤔🤔
Angie G.
Elk Park, NC
Does this give a flexible hold or does it make the hair sticky?
Autumn L.
Sun Valley, NV
Did this work well and did it cause stiffness or flakes?
Marissa C.
Yet again I have reviewed an email to review a product that was not included in a VoxBox i received. I would have loved to review it though