BY NEXXUS #12 in Hairspray

What do you look for in a hair finishing spray? Nothing beats that freshly styled feel, but you don’t want to lock down your hair’s natural movement to secure a classy up-do. That’s why Nexxus Maxximum Finishing Mist, infused with Fluid-Fix Complex, retains your hair’s suppleness even as it holds onto your style. This finishing spray for hair protects your hair while retaining natural movement, giving hold for a style that lasts.

To get the best results from this Nexxus hair spray, use it in conjunction with your usual Nexxus hair care Regimen.

STEP 1:
Wash and condition your hair as usual with Nexxus professional hair products.
STEP 2:
Dry hair and style into your signature look.
STEP 3:
Holding the can of Nexxus Maxximum Hair Spray 12-14 inches from your hair, spray Nexxus Maxximum Finishing Mist in quick, even strokes to secure your style while retaining touchable softness and flexibility.

Christie A.
Milford, PA
The scent is just okay (a little too masculine for my liking), but the product itself holds very well without looking hard and shiny. It lasts for a decent length of time and works to hold down flyaways or lock in waves. My husband also steals this to finish his own hair before work in the morning.
Marina B.
Roseville CA
Honestly, I was not too impressed with the product. It had too much of a strong hold and made my hair scrunched together. I have blond hair and its medium length. Since it's on the pricey side I don't know if I would buy it again.
Brianna N.
Mount Vernon, OH
This is a good hairspray but I don't know if it's worth the price. I got it on clearance but I probably wouldn't have paid full price. It's almost too strong of a hold & I could find the same thing for a cheaper.
Allison P.
Bethlehem, PA
I love this hairspray it smells great and had a nice hold. I use it when I put my hair in a bun to hold it in place. I also spray the top of my head to time the fly aways and it works great
Celeste G.
Light not shiny or flakes , I like that it doesn't get super hard . it lasts a good amount of time for holds ! this is my go to spray when lightly teasing or keeping hair in place
STEPHANIE G.
Chicago Heights, IL
Love the smell. Love how it doesn't leave your hair all sticky like a lot of hair sprays! It really helps to hold your style!
Kristy V.
Caldwell, NJ
I like this hairspray because it holds my hair without the sticky feeling or residue. Like the finishing touch on my hair
Michelle S.
Edmond, OK
I mainly use this spray for up-dos because it tends to be a heavier finishing spray with helmet holding capabilities.
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
A bit pricey. Good product but I don't think its worth the price. I have found better products for less money
Mark A.
Nice product. The hold is very strong. Little pricey but good overall product. Would recommend this product
Lindsay B.
Dallas, NC
I keep getting emails from Influenster to review Nexxus products that I received in my voxbox, problem is, I never got a box with these products 🤔🤔
Autumn L.
Sun Valley, NV
Did this work well and did it cause stiffness or flakes?
Angie G.
Elk Park, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a flexible hold or does it make the hair sticky?
Marissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yet again I have reviewed an email to review a product that was not included in a VoxBox i received. I would have loved to review it though
Ann H.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never received this product. 😔