suggested searches

Nexxus

Nexxus Maxximum Finishing...
720 Reviews
I purchased this for a special event when I was looking for extra gold but not stiff hair spray and this did the trick it feels soft but keeps hairstyle in place

Product reviewed: Maxximum Aerosol Finishing Mist Hairspray 10 oz

This works amazing to hold my natural curls and keep frizz at bay. I also love this to spray curls i do with my curling iron. Doesnt make hair crispy but keeps the hold.

Product reviewed: Maxximum Aerosol Finishing Mist Hairspray 10 oz

Nexus Maxxium Finishing Mist strong hold smells grea, it has a fresh and not overpowering scent. When you spray this on your hair it will tame your hair as you'd like helping your hairstyle stay in place all day. It is a flexible hold so it does not make your hair stiff. Also, if does not make your hair flaky white as some other hairspray products do.

Product reviewed: Maxximum Aerosol Finishing Mist Hairspray 10 oz

When it says strong hold- this product really means it! I think it's good for complicated hairstyles that need a really good hold, but for simple hairstyles this will be too strong to use and will not look good

Product reviewed: Maxximum Aerosol Finishing Mist Hairspray 10 oz

Nexxus has some really amazing products - this is definitely one that I would recommend. It adds a really pretty sheen to my hair and tames any frizz. It also acts as a hairspray but doesn’t leave your hair feeling crispy!

Product reviewed: Maxximum Aerosol Finishing Mist Hairspray 10 oz

I have never really used a finishing mist before and this was super effective. It gave it that shine and that noticiblity that people look for

Product reviewed: Maxximum Aerosol Finishing Mist Hairspray 10 oz

Finishing mist is great. I suffer from dry frizzy hair and this tames it and gives it a professional look. I have used this for years, and prefer Nexxus for my hair sprays and mousse, as I have very fine hair and their products do the trick. A Plus is that it is available in Publix  Markets.

Product reviewed: Maxximum Aerosol Finishing Mist Hairspray 10 oz

I use this after I am done with applying all the products I use on my wet hair, I wait until my hair is about 50% dry and mist [email protected] I love the smell and the shine it provides

Product reviewed: Maxximum Aerosol Finishing Mist Hairspray 10 oz

Nexxus is an awesome brand (and a bit on the pricey side- usually). I was able to get this at a very good deal so I rate it well with being affordable. The mist aspect of this product is just like hair spray. It still keeps your hair with full movement and doesn’t keep it stiff (like hairspray) but that is the only difference. It smells very good as well!

Product reviewed: Maxximum Aerosol Finishing Mist Hairspray 10 oz

Esta muy bien este producto me gusta. El pedo queda muy bien le doy 5 estrellas lo recomiendo mucho.