BY NEXXUS #61 in Mousse

Holly M.
Holly M.
Omaha, TX
On days I'm in a hurry, I grab the volumizing mousse. I have thick curly hair that I can do anything with from just getting out the shower and scrunching my hair to straightening it. On the days I'm in a hurry this is my go to product. A little goes a long way, I work it from the crown of my head to tips and scrunch my hair. Use my defussier attachment on my hair dryer and out the door I go. My hair looks great with beautiful curls and volume. It doesn't weight my hair down. I would recommend this product to my friends.
Paulina G.
Paulina G.
Arlington, TX
BEST MOUSSE!!!!! Ive ever used it does the job right And lasts all Day up into SECOND DAY HAIR! that is crazy no other mousse worked as good as this and the scent is amazing Truly effective and efficient. My opinion its that is perfect the way it is it does not need no more improvement
Rima S.
Rima S.
Oakland, CA
This mousse has a rich and creamy texture. It volumizes and defines hair beautifully. It does a great job keeping my unruly hair in check and lifts and separates my curls. It is definitely worth paying a little extra for this as opposed to cheaper brands.
Jeannie P.
Jeannie P.
I love adding mouse to my hair as soon as I get out of the shower and towel set for a few moment then add product, scrunch and blow dry. This is my routine when going for curly hair. This product is great and doesn't add tons of weight to your hair.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Tolono, IL
This product doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy, and helps greatly when it comes to styling my hair and getting the perfect look. I definitely recommend this product if you want something that will add volume and help you with styling your hair.
Perla G.
Perla G.
Irrigon , OR
Anything that gives me volume I love and this product does the job just fine. So it was very effective and long lasting. My hair is very straight so I need volume and texture to my hair I would recommend it to other people
aleea k.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
Extremely light mousse that keeps my hair bouncing all day!! it is pricey but compared to aussie it is worth the extra bucks. I love that my hair doesn't get hard and it's packaged nicely!! I love nexxus
Selena M.
Selena M.
Tuscumbia, AL
Wonderful product. Gives your hair a lot of body to work with . Exactly what I was looking for for volume . Best product compared to others leaves hair feeling great . Not pricey at all great price .
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
I love this Mousse its perfect for a quick on the go.
I'm a mom of 3 and sometimes its hard to blow dry, and then
straighten my hair. so I just put some of this Mousse and I'm
on the go.
Heather S.
Heather S.
New Palestine, IN
Love this product! My hair is so fine and this gives it a little extra umf. I've tried other mousses and this one doesn't make my hair hard or clumpy. The product is a great value!