Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair MousseNexxus
Light Hold Hair Mousse + Volumizing Foam -Travel Size - 2oz

Nexxus Light Hold Hair Mousse + Volumizing Foam -Travel Size - 2oz

Resilient protection can come from the softest of formulas. Nexxus Mousse Plus Volumizing Foam is a salon-inspired volumizing mousse for fine hair that helps sculpt beautifully uplifted styles. This luxurious mousse, which is enriched with Keratin Protein and Ceramides, also helps protect hairstyles from humidity. Helping to maintain full-bodied styles, it lifts fine hair and retains hair’s natural movement.

Nexxus Mousse Plus Volumizing Foam weightlessly supports even fine hair for long-term volume and undeniable buoyancy. Use after cleansing with your favorite Nexxus hair Regimen to enjoy the volumizing benefits of this Nexxus mousse plus superior hold.

[product:nexxus-mousse-plus-volumizing-foam] ? [user:aurorarosselli] have you try this? What do you think?
never received this product in my voxbox ... I know nexuss products are very good
I've been getting emails, nearly everyday to review thia product and another Nexxus product but I didn't receive either one. -.-
Start your review of Nexxus Light Hold Hair Mousse + Volumizing Foam -Travel Size - 2oz!
How would you rate this product?
Hollie R.
Temple Terr, FL
Nexxus Light Hold Hair Mousse + Volumizing Foam -Travel Size - 2oz uploaded by Hollie R.
Purchased at: Target
I have been using this for a few years and aside from sometimes leaving my hair with a bit of sticky residue, I love the volume this product gives my hair. It’s especially effective when blow drying hair upside down and I like how it has keratin protein in it. Just be mindful not to use more than a small dollop because a little goes a long way. Nexxus Light Hold Hair Mousse + Volumizing Foam -Travel Size - 2oz
Lisa J.
Anthem, AZ
Nexxus Light Hold Hair Mousse + Volumizing Foam -Travel Size - 2oz uploaded by Lisa J.
I didn’t have the travel size but that’s all it would let me select. A little goes A LONG WAY! I can see it start to light when my hair is still wet. Apply to only the areas you want and it will work great. I gave it a 4 because it seems as though my hair becomes a bit frizzier and the scent is strong on your hands afterwards.
April C.
Tioga, WV
I received this product as my first item to try through #influenster fore free.  I was so excited to try it!  I have naturally wavy/curly hair and it worked fabulously for me this morning!  I applied to towel dried hair and let it dry and my hair is full of volume and it's not crunch either.  Definitely will be buying this product form Nexxus!
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Super hard to find a good mousse that doesn't leave your hair sticky or oily. Nexxus is perfect I totally recommend this to anyone who's looking for a great mousse plus it affordable. You can get it at any local beauty store or even target
Nicte V.
Moncure, NC
Nexxus Light Hold Hair Mousse + Volumizing Foam -Travel Size - 2oz uploaded by Nicte V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It is a good product, it leaves my hair very good and I can use it with my 3-year-old daughter and it is very useful since we have long hair
Erica R.
Virgie, KY
I was so excited to try his product! I wanted to use it for a couple weeks until I decided how I felt About it. At first I really liked it and it smells amazing, but then it seemed to start drying my hair out. It's not a product that I would use everyday as my hair is already dry enough. But would use it on special occasions to get extra hold.
Erica R.
Afton, TN
Nexxus products are wonderful and I love this mousse for volume. Typically mousse isn't my go to choice but this wasn't disappointing. I'd recommend it.
Adriane B.
Swedesboro, NJ
Smells GREAT! Totally great product it’s pricey but worth it 😍😍😍😍I just love this mouse
Emily L.
Shamokin, PA
Works really well. Doesn’t leave your hair feeling hard and straw like. It also smells nice.
Melody S.
Lexington, NC
Haven’t tried it but maybe I will later when I have time to pick some up !!! :):):) !!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Noeli J.
Nashville, TN
il y a 2 ans
Sara H. il y a 5 mois
I love this product for my curls! Very lightweight and they’re still bouncy and not crunchy