Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rolanda S.Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Sashelle V.

BY NEXXUS #66 in Leave-In Conditioner

Amanda F.
Athens, WV
My hair lacks volume so I was on the hunt for something to help my hair. I stumbled upon this product at Ulta. It was affordable and worked! My hair felt like it had more volume. I was highly satisfied with my purchase!
Lauren F.
Britton, MI
I really like this product. My hair felt incredibly sift afterwards and it didn't leave a ton of residue or oil. I would probably purchase this again, I haven't used very many of them so I would be open to others as well.
Kara R.
This product does its job. Leaves your hair feeling thicker and more volumized. It's a little on the pricy side but so worth it because it does what it says it should. That la why I would personally buy it agin.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Expected a little bit more from this leave in volumizer. Actually it did not add volume to my hair, it made it looking heavy and greasy. For the amount of product the price is really too much, not excited about it at all!
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Nexxus leave in volumizer is a wonderful must have product! Great hydration, leaves my hair soft. Great compared to similar products. Very effective. Suggested to many of my family members. I'd buy it again and again.
Lindsey E.
Sanford, FL
I Love nexxus. Favorite hair products for the longest time. I'm a loyal nexxus purchaser & I love when they come out with new products. I'm the first to purchase. The leave in conditioner leaves hair soft and smooth without leaving it greasy or weighed down.
Merissa T.
Chimayo , NM
I absolutely love using this shampoo/conditioner! It may be a little pricing but in my opinion it’s worth the extra. Also the smell is amazing and the way it leaves your hair is the best feeling, even after once use!
Gen W.
I loved this for when my hair starts to feel a bit dried out from the cold weather. It made my hair feel more sleek and less frizzy. The price is a bit on the high side IMO but you only need a little bit each time!
Haley S.
Newnan, GA
Used this a couple times and wouldn't use again. It made my hair so oily and greasy looking. My hair is thin so you could really see the oil in my roots. The hydration was very good but just didn't work well for my hair.
McKayla L.
Garner, NC
For someone like me who has thin hair I've thoroughly enjoyed using this product! It makes my hair feel light and breezy but fuller and with more volume! Such a great pick whenever you see it on the shelf buy this!
Yanis R.
San Antonio
I have fine hair will this help?
nerayda m.
elsa
Is this product good?
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
would it be good on curly hair
Emma M.
BUFFALO, NY
Does the price for this product seem worth it based on results ?