Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rolanda S.Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Sashelle V.

BY NEXXUS #58 in Leave-In Conditioner

Brittany T.
Clifton, NJ
Worth the money! I enjoy this hair volumizer so much! I go through a bottle within a month! It was certainly effective. I gave this product only four stars because the scent is a little too strong. I would love for it to smell less fragrant.
taiane a.
Los Angeles , CA
Nexxus is one of my favorites beauty care
I liked so much this product and how smells intact it's really works and you gonna have effective results
Nexxus is a kind expensive products but I'm sure I'll never get disappointed with anyone!
Stephanie M.
Reedsport, OR
Holy grail!!! I have fine hair and this thickening mist is an absolute life saver. It doesn't make my hair feel waxy or weighed down. I feel like my hair looks like I just stepped out of the salon everytime I use it. I highly recommend!
Timbrell R.
I love this product. The price is little more than I was use to paying but the name brand is wroth the cost. The product itself pays for the amount you pay. The product is very easy to use and smells amazing. The outcome leaves my hair feeling amazing soft and smooth just like I had paid millions to get it done. I would continue to use this product for life.
Laurin m.
Royse City, TX
I have heard people who have sworn by this stuff. Although after I used it, it's almost like there was mousse applied to my hair. It also makes my hair have a lot of frizziness in order for it to help the texture. Would not recommend.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Nexxus and use at least one of their products on a daily basis. It leaves my hair really smooth without weighing it down and leaving it really unlike other products I have tried. This is one of my go to brands that I purchase at Ulta.
Jessie W.
Edgewater, NJ
I love this conditioner so much. It makes the hair really smooth and healthy feeling. The scent is really nice and will stay on my hair for days. This conditioner is pricier compare to other brand but I will definitely get it again!
Sandi F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Fantastic, hydrating conditioner!! I have thick course hair and this helped me to easily style my hair after using. My hair felt smooth and shinny! It compares fair with similar products. And I was very satisfied with this purchase
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Después de un solo uso, me di cuenta de una diferencia en mi cabello. Era notablemente más grueso y más lleno. El producto huele bien y me encantó el resultado. Te lo recomiendo mucho.
Melissa M.
Nexxus is amazing. Expensive, but is always a great treat for my hair. I couldn't ask for more. I hope that nexxus always has the same formula. What they put on shelves is always satisfying beyond compare. I'll always buy!
Yanis R.
San Antonio
I have fine hair will this help?
nerayda m.
elsa
Is this product good?
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
would it be good on curly hair
Emma M.
BUFFALO, NY
Does the price for this product seem worth it based on results ?