Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rolanda S.Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Sashelle V.

BY NEXXUS

Darriean R.
Harrisonburg, VA
So this product is literally one of my favorites. I have been using it forever and it has never let me down. It is definitely affordable due to the fact that a lot goes a long way. Extremely effective in making my hair manageable when blow drying it and achieving a nice full blow out. Its great for hydration and I swear by the product, just because I've been using it for so long. I stopped using it for a while because I ran out and when it came to blow drying my hair, it wasn't as easy. So if you're looking a new product to try I recommend this one.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Nexxus is a wonderful brand. I don't need to add volume to my hair very often since it's so thick but I love this product for more volumized straight hairstyle. I like to add this product then tease to help keep volume at roots.
Jennifer D.
Nexxus is a very good brand overall! I love this product the scent is nice without being over powering and it helps keep your hair volumized between washes. This brand however can be a little bit pricy but it's well worth it if you can afford it. It also helps keep your hair in top condition as well without feeling to greasy or weighing it down!
Amanda H.
This makes adds so much volume without weighing the hair down. When I know I'm planning a hair style that will require volume, I will always use this. Adds a natural body and lifts the roots. I get this at walmart Wal-Mart for around 14 dollars and the bottle lasts me awhile. So it's not a bad value either.
V Chor P.
A great voluminous hair it gives me when using it with a blow dryer! It gives me a great blow out. I find that it's nice to use with their whole line, however it can get a little pricey. I'm satisfied with the results it gives, I just wished it would be a little cheaper. I do recommend however.
luisa r.
This one uses when you buy the line nexxus, the important thing is that it is not a spray that damages your hair, you can use it to make those little waves of celebrities, of smooth form, and also to extend the durability of the hairstyle, you can use it at home Or apply it in your beauty salon, you can get it online and also in special hair products stores! Nexxus the best
Araceli M.
Nexus products are my favorite one! My hair was always looking oily and sometimes pretty dry but with this it looks amazing ! It was effective! Not complains it's worth your money. I will buy more of these products once I ran out the other ones
Christina G.
I have very thin hair and this made my hair look and feel full! Definitely light weight. The smell is kind of weird to me (sweet) but I think it's just a personal preference on that. Definitely would recommend to those who want to have healthy looking and natural thick looking hair
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
Even though it's a little pricey let me tell you it's amazing. I like how it really does volumizes my hair without being drying. I need to use it a little more to properly give a review but so far amazing.
Ciera B.
I have thin hair so it's products like these make it possible for me to achieve styles I never thought I could. I love this product and I think compared to alternatives it's a very affordable high-end product. You can pick this up at your local drugstore as well as many salons
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
would it be good on curly hair
Yanis R.
San Antonio
I have fine hair will this help?
nerayda m.
elsa
Is this product good?
Emma M.
BUFFALO, NY
Does the price for this product seem worth it based on results ?