Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rolanda S.Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Sashelle V.

BY NEXXUS #58 in Leave-In Conditioner

Kim B.
Nexus is my favorite. I use the leave in co curio we and Love it. It works great my hair is soft and frizz free.
Danielle N.
Red deer, AB
Amazing kept my hair feeling fresh! It is pretty pricey for what you get tho :/ but it makes my hair feel amazing
Sandra E.
Bayamon
I always liked this product. I go often to the beach and this didnt let my hair be damaged . I lobe the smell
jennifer t.
Summerside , Prince Edward Island
My favorite nexus item great volunteer works great with my hair smell very nice price is under $8 a bottle .
ᴳᵃᵇʳᶤᵉˡˡᵉ🌻 G.
Rio claro são Paulo numero da casa 92
Uso esse, para aumentar o volume do meu cabelo pois tenho bem pouco, acho ótimo. Só é difícil de encontrar.
Julia A.
Newmarket , Ontario
I love the smell of this product and the way it makes my hair feel soft smooth and rejuvenated.
Samantha T.
chelmsford, ON
Makes my thin hair be able to hold volume and keep it without making it oily . Would buy again
Gisselle M.
Deja el cabello muy bonita luminosidad y suave ligero para el secado facil de manejar
Yanis R.
San Antonio
I have fine hair will this help?
nerayda m.
elsa
Is this product good?
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
would it be good on curly hair
Emma M.
BUFFALO, NY
Does the price for this product seem worth it based on results ?