Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rolanda S.Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Sashelle V.

BY NEXXUS

Layyah B.
Saskatoon, SK
While Nexxus products can be very expensive, I find them to be worth the results. I would compare them with the quality of my other salon care products. I love the leave in conditioner as it left my hair feeling and smelling great without the greasy look.
Yamilka P.
Este producto está dirigido a las que como yo tengan hebra fina , promete y cumple engrosarla y darle más volumen a nuestro pelo y lo mejor con un precio verdaderamente bueno para tan excelente calidad lo compraría nueva vez
Asminda P.
I like using this product because my hair is thin and needs volume most of the time. This product helps my hair stay soft and look thicker and it smells awesome! It is a leave in treatment so be careful not to apply too much as it might leave your hair feeling too thick and hard to manage, overall I love it!
Rachelle D.
Ajax, HI
Nexus is one of my favorite hair care brands! Their products nourish and repair my dry tangled hair. After using this conditioner my hair feels a million times more hydrated. Their price range is at the top of the drug store brand price but so worth it!
Mehek (mekkillusion) A.
This stuff is tricky. What I've noticed is that you'd need to be using this stuff constantly for a few months to notice the effects. It's great at thickening since it has the timed release aspect. With constant use you will notice overall improvement
Hollie G.
Verner, ON
If you've got dull straight hair this is a must! It really repairs damaged hair and gives it that bounce back! It's fairly priced but on the verge of semi expensive, though I don't mind splurging a little for a product that works!
Shaz C.
Anstruther, ['', '', '']
I have very fine limp hair but loads of it and find if I use nexxus thickener it really makes a difference in fact I saw my hairdresser when I had used it and she thought hair was looking amazing
madison S.
Vimy
Bought this at Marshall's a few years back and used it once and haven't touched it since! The price was good but the smell threw me off and it left my hair feeling oily and grainy!!
Katt R.
Idk how I felt about this product ,, I thought I liked it then hated it & now I'm just confused about it ,, I will keep trying to either like it or know that it's not for me
Carole B.
Depuis que j'ai découvert la gamme Nexxus, mes cheveux sont plus beaux, semblent plus épais et sont plus doux. J'aime la bouteille qui se manipule bien. Je vais sûrement racheter ce produit et j'en ai essayé d'autres de la même gamme. Essayer le sérum au caviar, DIVIN !
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
would it be good on curly hair
Yanis R.
San Antonio
I have fine hair will this help?
nerayda m.
elsa
Is this product good?
Emma M.
BUFFALO, NY
Does the price for this product seem worth it based on results ?