Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rolanda S.Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Sashelle V.

BY NEXXUS #66 in Leave-In Conditioner

Amanda F.
Winston Salem
This made my hair so much thicker and stronger. I love the smell also, it isn't too over powering.
Christina B.
Memphis, TN
Super affordable and works like a charm. Leaves hair soft and voluminous. Will continue to purchase
i l.
Hempstead, NY
This product really works leaves hair looking and feeling healthy and shiny plus it smells amazing
Hayley V.
lansdale
I have really fine thin hair and I feel like this really helps with adding some volume to my hair !
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
My hair isn't that thick and this adds volume to my hair as well as keeps it soft and tangle free.
Jessica R.
Albany, GA
When I'm home visiting my mom, I use this stuff ! It smells amazing and it works pretty good too !
Kayla B.
Houston
Leaves your hair looking thick and full if you have thin hair love it cant get no better than this
Christie  A.
Grand Bay, AL
Great thickening serum ...I really don't have much else to say but there has to be 75 characters.
Yheyda P.
Boston, MA
This product is great I love this leave in condition!! I love the way my hair feels when it done
Vanessa N.
Great product. I personally like to use it every other Wednesday for a good leave in conditioner.
Yanis R.
San Antonio
I have fine hair will this help?
nerayda m.
elsa
Is this product good?
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
would it be good on curly hair
Emma M.
BUFFALO, NY
Does the price for this product seem worth it based on results ?