Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rolanda S.Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Sashelle V.

BY NEXXUS #58 in Leave-In Conditioner

Michelle M.
Rego Park, NY
I actually always use this for my hair and when I got it for the first time I was so shocked! It’s great for shine, it’s much better then other leave in conditioners. I really love this and I would buy this again!
Khristian N.
Atlanta
All I can say is I truly love this hair product! My hair is natural and very thick! I can better detangle my hair just with this product! It keeps my hair moisturized through out the entire day making it beauty shiny and healthy!
Marissa A.
Riverside, CA
I use this product often , it makes my hair smell so good and keeps it looking healthy, compared to alternatives I would say this ranks high. It’s a little pricey but so worth it . I was definitely satisfied
Keisha P.
Grand Forks, ND
Good product for everyday use. A little goes a long way. Smells good and I used it for a month but hoe stay didn’t see immediate results so it does take awhile to notice a difference. Pricey and overall not worth it.
Lana K.
Mayking , KY
I love this brand typically but wasn’t a fan of this particular product. It felt really heavy on my hair weighed it down causing it to look like it had no volume but it smells wonderful.
Jason M.
Midwest City
I tried to use this because of thinning hair. This won't really do much for short hair. It did give my hair more volume and smells great. It made my hair feel great, smooth and silky.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Nice smell, leaves hair soft and silky. Rich in vitamins. Makes you feel super beautiful. Easy on styling your hair with. Price is right on the spot pay for great size and last pretty long. We’ll recommend
Ashley M.
staffordsville
I needed a shampoo that couldn’t break my hair and make it feel heavy and unmanageable! This product did the job! It made my hair feel clean and thick without making it feel heavy and weighed down.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this it’s great if u have a lot of damage it’s great I love it every one uses it in my house every one school go out and but it it’s just really really good and it doesn’t smell bad it smells great
Yanis R.
San Antonio
I have fine hair will this help?
nerayda m.
elsa
Is this product good?
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
would it be good on curly hair
Emma M.
BUFFALO, NY
Does the price for this product seem worth it based on results ?