Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rolanda S.Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Sashelle V.

BY NEXXUS #58 in Leave-In Conditioner

Anonna C.
Staten Island, NY
I love nexus and they have amazing products. I like this a lot and it really did improve the conditions of my hair.
Amanda  S.
Saint Louis, MO
Need to make sure you are getting this at ulta or a legit place. Otherwise, product is expired and not as effective
Samantha C.
Philadelphia
Left my hair feeling a little slimy. Maybe I put too much in? It's also a little expensive compared to alternatives
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Es realmente bueno me gusta mucho y el aroma mucho más es muy bueno, solo que un poco caro para mí , pe ro me gusta
Joyce R.
Stanton, MI
My hair is thin and this sure did make ot look and feel fuller love this product very exspensive but very worth it
Barby P.
Homestead, FL
Doesn't leave your hair feeling dull and it helps with keeping my hair moisture dry best for shine and hydration
Nydia A.
My hair is already thick but with this san Antonio humidity, volume is always a grabber for those outdoorsy days
Hannah W.
Nexis has some of the best conditioning brands. It's very strong and make sure hair really soft I have thin hair
Christina S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is part of my hair routine i like to use mostly on my ends and on top of my head where i like to have volume
Anaya J.
I love these brand, its a little bit on the pricey side but it is so worth it. U can find it at any drug store.
Yanis R.
San Antonio
I have fine hair will this help?
nerayda m.
elsa
Is this product good?
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
would it be good on curly hair
Emma M.
BUFFALO, NY
Does the price for this product seem worth it based on results ?