Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rolanda S.Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Sashelle V.

BY NEXXUS #58 in Leave-In Conditioner

Crystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
For my thin hair i prefer to use thickening products and this allows my hair to have so much volume and bounce. AMAZING
Rashel A.
This is soooo good for the perfect curls with flat hair that just doesn't want to do anything and it's a great product
Tabitha B.
PACE, FL
I love everything that is Nexus. Especially their conditioner. It is the only conditioner that gives my hair done life!
Teyshkaliz P.
I love this. It helps my hair in many ways and it smells amazingly good. I recommend this ti my curly heads out there.
Julia S.
I have been a big fan of the Nexxus brand for a very long time, I found that this leave in conditioner really worked!
Sandra O.
Aurora, CO

I recommend this conditioner. I love how soft my hair feels after using this conditioner and love the smell
Ashley P.
Simi Valley , CA
Leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy for weeks . It brings moisture back to my ends and is safe on my hair color
Allysia G.
Sacramento, CA
This leaves my hair so bouncy. I totally recommend it if you have fine hair like mine. It also helps with oily hair.
Joyce R.
Stanton, MI
My hair is thin and this sure did make ot look and feel fuller love this product very exspensive but very worth it
Esto tw hidrata el cabello y saben mis amores que cuando un cabello esta hidratado crece muy saludable! Los quiero
Yanis R.
San Antonio
I have fine hair will this help?
nerayda m.
elsa
Is this product good?
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
would it be good on curly hair
Emma M.
BUFFALO, NY
Does the price for this product seem worth it based on results ?