Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rolanda S.Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Sashelle V.

BY NEXXUS #58 in Leave-In Conditioner

Deborah V.
Levittown, NY
Great for color treated hair and since I only wash my hair once a week it's last a long time so not worried about the price yahoo
Esther Z.
Omg this product dose wonders for you hair specially if you have long hair you can tell thw shin and slik strong hair love love ūüíė
Melissa G.
Great leave in product for smooth hair and shine. Love it when I blow dry my hair. 4 stars because I love other brands as well
Brittani H.
I love this leave in conditioner. And it makes my hair so soft and easy to manage and style every day. Without making a greasy
Tammy C.
Belton
I have thin hair an I lobe the volume I get from this conditions my hair feels silky soft an light not oily or flat its amazing
rebecca g.
I love all their products but especially this one. Since I color my hair I need extra conditioning to keep it soft and in shape
Sigourney M.
Bluffton , OH
This product is decent. I am not sure if I would purchase it again for the price. I may be more likely to test other products.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
I like this Leave-In Volumizer, it gets the job done. I wasn't wowed by this product but I do like it and would buy it again.
Maria S.
North Brunswick
Eh take it or leave it. This product is affordable, but there are similar products in the same price point that work better.
Rebecca S.
Absolutely love love love this product it does everything it says it does. I love the volume and the feeling if gives my hair
Yanis R.
San Antonio
I have fine hair will this help?
nerayda m.
elsa
Is this product good?
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
would it be good on curly hair
Emma M.
BUFFALO, NY
Does the price for this product seem worth it based on results ?