Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rolanda S.Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Sashelle V.

BY NEXXUS #66 in Leave-In Conditioner

Jolianna D.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this product it gives my hair very nice volume and I love the looks it keeps my hair moist and it is pricey but it is amazing
Monica B.
Grant, AL
Keeps my hair soft and bouncy.I have used this product many times and love it.I recommend it all the time to my friends and family.
Yeimy P.
This proofing is awesome. My hair fells soft, easily, thick and shiny. I love it. Very good product. I totally recommend it.
NANCY R.
Carson, CA
I love how this product was super volumes leaving in your hair and I love the results, I will love how this product sets in my hair
susan r.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVED IT SINCE MY HAIR IS THIN TO BEGIN WITH GAVE MY HAIR THAT FULL FEELING AND I WAS ABLE TO LEAVE IT IN FOR THAT ADDED PROTECTION
Liliana R.
King George , VA
got a sample size and when I used it it made my hair feel really soft and definitely worked great for my dry hair! plan to purchase
Gloria M.
I haven't used this in a long time do to prise. But I love it and realy love the feel and texture it leaves on my hair and the look
Cora V.
This is great for grandma in your life. I use this on all my elderly clients. Leaves hair full of volume and soft. Great for curls
Kayla H.
This is amazing. Hands down one of my go to products from this brand. Howeveer its a little pricey so I get it when I can afford it
Allana C.
Westwood, NJ
For those who doesn't have much hair or the hair is too straight, this is the perfect product. It will definitely change your life.
Yanis R.
San Antonio
I have fine hair will this help?
nerayda m.
elsa
Is this product good?
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
would it be good on curly hair
Emma M.
BUFFALO, NY
Does the price for this product seem worth it based on results ?