Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rolanda S.Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Sashelle V.

BY NEXXUS #66 in Leave-In Conditioner

Elyse M.
Awesome I being a cosmetologist I have used a lot of professional products Nexus being one of my favs. I would recommend any of their products.
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Great product. I find it cleans my super oily hair very well. It also lasts longer than it looks in the bottle. The bottle goes a long way too
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
This stuff keeps my hair looking great. Very puffy. Love that it’s a leave in & it helps give my hair more volume then I know what to do with.
Jo-Anne P.
East Sandwich
I like this because it makes my hair feel soft without feeling weighed down. I really like rinse out better, but for a leave in I like this.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Mi cabello es fino y con poco volumen. Este voluminizador salvo mis días muchas veces, sobretodo cuando mi cabello no tomaba cuerpo con nada!
Melyssa B.
Barksdale Air Force Base
I’ve used this once at my grandmas and I was pleasantly surprised at how my flat straight hair was volumized and softened by this product!
Yenifer G.
new jersey
Nexus really good brand of hair product and it was effective and I like but it’s little to pricey but u pay for what u get and I like it .
Gladys M.
Albuquerque
I use it on the daily basis and i will keep using it because it is amazing it works wonderfully compared to many other ones i have tried on
olivia 🌻.
Dallas
This leave in conditioner is pretty good! It makes my hair so smooth and shiny. I would recommend this if you need a leave in conditioner
Jocelyn G.
I like how this product makes my hair feel, but I'm not sure it does thicken my hair because it is still the same thing hair I have had !
Yanis R.
San Antonio
I have fine hair will this help?
nerayda m.
elsa
Is this product good?
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
would it be good on curly hair
Emma M.
BUFFALO, NY
Does the price for this product seem worth it based on results ?