Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rolanda S.Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Sashelle V.

BY NEXXUS #66 in Leave-In Conditioner

Amber P.
Fiddletown, CA
I have very thick hair and this product works very well for me and keeps my hair not frizzy and I really love the outcome I'm buying this product
Audrey M.
Leominster, MA
Doesn't columbine my hair but rather it feels like it weighs it down. I have think to normal hair so not sure why it doesn't work so well for me
Brittany R.
I love this product. It is a little pricier but it is so worth the money. It makes your hair smell amazing and leaves it moisturized and so soft.
liilly s.
Warrenville, IL
Didn't do anything special for me i actually when back and return it bc i only used it once and found me a better cheaper one that was way better
Elyse M.
Awesome I being a cosmetologist I have used a lot of professional products Nexus being one of my favs. I would recommend any of their products.
Sandra M.
Rio Grande City, TX
I love this for my hair...usually use it every time w and it's perfect just put some on and leave it for awhile and rinse hair feels wonderful
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
This stuff keeps my hair looking great. Very puffy. Love that it’s a leave in & it helps give my hair more volume then I know what to do with.
Bethany C.
Brandon , MS
I wasn't particularly impressed by this product or the brand as a whole. It's not awful but there's better things out there for the same price.
Jazmin R.
Salem , OR
Know how I feel about this product I got it used on my hair about two months ago I can't see it works amazingly but I can't see it doesn't work
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Great product. I find it cleans my super oily hair very well. It also lasts longer than it looks in the bottle. The bottle goes a long way too
Yanis R.
San Antonio
I have fine hair will this help?
nerayda m.
elsa
Is this product good?
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
would it be good on curly hair
Emma M.
BUFFALO, NY
Does the price for this product seem worth it based on results ?