Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rolanda S.Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Sashelle V.

BY NEXXUS #77 in Leave-In Conditioner

Vıctorıa M.
Alamo
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Christian G.
Slaton, TX
Love this shampoo and conditioner she scent is amazing! The great thing about both shampoo and conditioner are that you don't need to use much . I have medium length hair and I would only use about a quarter size amount.
katelyn H.
Hi Hat, KY
I only buy this for leave in conditoner because of the simple fact that it works well with my hair type and doesnt hurt it in anyway. Also it makes my hair so volumcious
Jacklyn C.
Jacksonville, NC
Omg this is a great product! I am picky about my hair products and i must say this product didnt let me down! It is so much better than many other products. It left my hair shiny and beautiful. To me its 99 percent effective,  i was very satisfied with this product! Keep up the great work
devyn s.
new york
you have thin hair just use this before you blow dry, add your mouse an style, and believe me you will feel like you have a full head of hair. The best leave in conditioner on the market. If Nexxus discontinues this product your done, because everything out there and I tried them, either flattens
maddiem P.
Colorado Springs
This leave in conditioner has been in my bathroom since I can remember! My mother used to use it in my hair straight out of the shower, and when I moved away from home I always found myself grabbing this product off the shelves when I was grocery shopping. Amazing!
Helps my hair feel light , soft and shiny for up to 2 days. Price is decent for drug store item.  I really recommend it smells awesome best for color damage hair. You will really feel the difference I have been really satisfied with this product.
Daniela T.
Arlington, VA
I really like this product. My hair seems much better after. The best for volume. My have little hair and I use this product because I like hair with more volume.
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
I like that this product leaves hair with volume as well as smooths. I think the price point is good and it is effective in what it is supposed to achieve. I think it has a leg up on competitors because it does not leave hair flat.
Liz F.
Ladson, SC
Amazing leave in conditioner. I used it once and it replinished my hair! Aussie is another brand I’ve used and they are good for short term, this is great for long term. My ends were damage and it killed them back to health. Definitely will buy again.
Yanis R.
San Antonio
I have fine hair will this help?
nerayda m.
elsa
Is this product good?
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
would it be good on curly hair
Emma M.
BUFFALO, NY
Does the price for this product seem worth it based on results ?