Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rolanda S.Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Sashelle V.

BY NEXXUS #58 in Leave-In Conditioner

Tara s.
Maitland , FL
Normally I'm a huge fan of Nexxus but I found this to be very heavy. Bought it at Walgreens - 19.99. Very moisturizing but was hard to do my hair the next day.
Frances S.
Hollywood, FL
Love the scent and I love that I get just enough volume in my hair with this. No strange texture to my hair like so many other volumizing products I have used.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I was obsessed with nexus hair care products for a good while. The one I had was sort of minty so my scalp felt so fresh and clean after every use. I love it!
haily b.
Clearfield, UT
Love nexxus products, I use their shampoo and conditioner. I tried this at my mother in laws and it was nice. Nothing to awesome to smell but it worked great.
Amanda S.
Keizer, OR
I love the smell of this plus it's light enough to rub through my hair and rinse out easily in one try. It leaves my hair feeling soft and fresh every time!
Denys R.
Have been using this product for about 10 years I love the way it leaves my hair wait list with the great cent and a nice texture I recommend it to everybody
Cynthia H.
Idaho Falls, ID
Pretty good. My hair gets really oily really fast though. Not sure if it was this that did it or my shampoo. But hopefully i can try it again and find out.
Lauren S.
Not my favorite product but it's definetly not my least favorite. I can take it or leave it but it definetly had room for improvement. I can't pinpoint why
kristin m.
I love nexus products for their shampoo to their leave on conditioner and shampoos ... I love the way the make my hair feel but they are kind of expensive
Miranduh R.
Rocklin, CA
This conditioner is one of my favorites, keeps your hair soft, silky The price is pretty much what you pay for it, it's not bad because it's really good
Yanis R.
San Antonio
I have fine hair will this help?
nerayda m.
elsa
Is this product good?
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
would it be good on curly hair
Emma M.
BUFFALO, NY
Does the price for this product seem worth it based on results ?