Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rolanda S.Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Sashelle V.

BY NEXXUS #66 in Leave-In Conditioner

Pooja S.
Ocala, FL
As we all know, Nexxus is one of those high end hair care brands that never disappoints. This particular leave in conditioner leaves my hair feeling very soft with making it greasy, or weighing it down.
Janet M.
This really makes a difference in my hair. My hair usually is usually a little frizz but no volume! It just lays on my shoulders like "bleh" but this really brings it to life starting at the root! The only downside....it's a little pricey!
Heather R.
Trussville, AL
Nexxus is one of my favorite brands for hair care products. It is a bit pricey for my preference, so I limit the amount I purchase. When I do use the products, my hair is softer, stronger, and healthier.
Jay F.
Hialeah , Fl
This shampoo smells so good and very good quality price is jut right for its quality a chesp alternative could be dove or maybe sauve , very effective products i am very datisfied with all their line.
Supriya Y.
Nexus is good brand but I have noticed that you need to change often for your hair . It used to work for me and then I had to switch since it is no more effective
Mallory C.
Petaluma, CA
Not a big fan only because my hair felt heavy and hard to brush through. Everyone is different though. Smelled amazing, as do all their products . I think this would work best for someone with thicker hair. And also the price is great.
Emily L.
Yessss this is gold hunty! I use this when ever I just my hair done because after a few treatments my hair replenishes itself and it feels amazing on my hair and scalp!
Erin B.
Knoxville, TN
I have very thin, fine hair and only use conditioners on the ends to avoid weighing my hair down. This product doesn't have too much "build-up" in my hair and leaves it smooth and easy to comb.
Hannah J.
Nashport, OH
So good! Highly recommend to anyone with thinner or less voluminous hair because this will definitely help! It is a little pricey but you only have to use a tiny amount so I definitely say it is worth it! Go try it!!!!!!!!!!
Nancy B.
Saint Louis, MO
Great hair starts with the right products. The right hair products for me are Nexxus! With Nexxus Headress Leave In treatment, my hair not only smells amazing, it looks thicker and fuller!
Yanis R.
San Antonio
I have fine hair will this help?
nerayda m.
elsa
Is this product good?
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
would it be good on curly hair
Emma M.
BUFFALO, NY
Does the price for this product seem worth it based on results ?