Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rolanda S.Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Sashelle V.

BY NEXXUS #58 in Leave-In Conditioner

Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I use this product the week after I color my hair. It's light weight and helps to make my hair feel normal after the color process. The scent is classic Nexxus but not as intense as the shampoos or conditioners.
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
The smell is okay but what the product does is another thing. I compare this to high end and have seen this in many salons! Hydration is key and this always replenishes my hair! I would buy this again!
Kymberly F.
This nexxus leave in volumizer wasn't my favorite product. It left my hair feeling heavy and I felt as though there was so much product when I only used a small amount. I probably won't buy this again.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Tried this once at a friend's and I must say I as quite impressed it is an underrated brand if you ask me, they have very high quality hair care products such as this one that work miracles for getting and maintaining healthy and strong hair.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I love nexxus I hadn't used it in years due to the high price normally but you can usually find a good deal at Walgreens at least once a month. It is worth the extra money it makes my hair feel and look fantastic I use it a couple days a week.
Cassy S.
Buena Park, CA
Nexus is one of my all time favorite hair care products. After using it my hair is so soft and rejuvinated. My hair is curly with frizz and heat/color damage. This product dies a great job of making it look and feel healthy!
Kim A.
Canton, Mi
This product is an okay volumizer. Does it give my bake volume? Yes, more than with nothing. But it leaves my hair feeling very product-y. Call me picky but I prefer a volumizer that is weightless, and will allow me to go without washing it for a few extra days.
Erin M.
South Milwaukee, WI
Nice application and very refreshing scent and formula. Very affordable and you get way more than you pay for. Made my hair feel like I just came out of a salon. Very effective and I will defiantly buy again.
María Gabriela M.
This product is great, I love the scent and obviously it works! Very effective, gives my hair shine and it feels less damaged. High end product but very useful, I would buy it again. This brand is excellent!
Pooja S.
Ocala, FL
As we all know, Nexxus is one of those high end hair care brands that never disappoints. This particular leave in conditioner leaves my hair feeling very soft with making it greasy, or weighing it down.
Yanis R.
San Antonio
I have fine hair will this help?
nerayda m.
elsa
Is this product good?
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
would it be good on curly hair
Emma M.
BUFFALO, NY
Does the price for this product seem worth it based on results ?