Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rolanda S.Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Sashelle V.

BY NEXXUS #66 in Leave-In Conditioner

Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
LOVEEEE NEX for thin hair like mine! I swear it makes my strands feel thicker and stronger. I need to keep it in my routine more often but when I do use it for going out or big occasions it's awesome! Feels good and smells great as well 👏🏼
Maria G.
I dint like this definitely didn't work for me if you have thick oily hair this is not for you. Left my hair greasy and weighed down without any volume. My hair was so greasy i had to rewash my hair. Liked how it made my hair smell but that was about it. Would probably recommend for people with lifeless hair.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Pretty pricey for the size you get to start off with. I use this on day to day bases for my thin, dry hair. It does pretty good to give your hair volume and moisturizers, at lease mine. I would buy it again for sure!
Lilyanna A.
I love this brand. It makes my hair supper curly thick all day long. The packaging is cute. I use this product e dry day. It's s bit pricey but for what's it's worth...
I don't mind spending to have great hair lol.
Theresa D.
St Petersburg, FL
I really enjoy using this leave in conditioner by Nexxus. It works wonderfully, leaving my hair feeling thicker by each diameter. I would definitely recommend this to any with thin hair. It also smells pleasant.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
My husband and I both use nexxus because it has the highest levels of regrow th and thickening than any other brand! My hair is past my waist and my husbands is barely past his scalp and we both love it!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I use this product the week after I color my hair. It's light weight and helps to make my hair feel normal after the color process. The scent is classic Nexxus but not as intense as the shampoos or conditioners.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
I love the smell of this stuff. It's a little pricey, but consider all the products you've bought in the past that haven't been very effective. If you had just gotten this you could've saved some money!
Niki S.
I would say i liked this but unfortunately I had a tiny winy problem w/this....it stripped my hair leaving it dry and brittle. It took some work to get it back to its healthy natural stage again. Sorry, it did work foid for my granny though....thats who i got it from lol
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
The smell is okay but what the product does is another thing. I compare this to high end and have seen this in many salons! Hydration is key and this always replenishes my hair! I would buy this again!
Yanis R.
San Antonio
I have fine hair will this help?
nerayda m.
elsa
Is this product good?
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
would it be good on curly hair
Emma M.
BUFFALO, NY
Does the price for this product seem worth it based on results ?