Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rolanda S.Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Sashelle V.

BY NEXXUS

Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle
I love this leave in conditioner. As an old cosmetologist I shop at Sally's Beauty Supply most of the time. If I shop at Walmart or CVS and I'm out of my usual leave in conditioner I will grab this. It makes my hair feel soft but manageable.
Carmen P.
Rockledge, FL
After styling with this product, my relaxed hair was left feeling and looking like satin. This product imparts a nice rich sheen. My hair feels soft and well moisturized from roots to ends, even after using a blow dryer and flat iron.
Jess T.
Los Angeles , CA
I used this to help give some volume to my flat thin hair. It seems to do the job fine if you blow dry and use product afterwards. This is one of the few products that worked for me, so will be using until something better comes along.
Jessica G.
Stockton , CA
Every now and then I try to switch up my hair care routine and a couple months ago I used Nexzus, I didn't love the prices so much but I didn't hate it rather, what I did love oboist them was that my hair felt so hydrated and it did have more volume, but what I didn't love about it was the smell and that in order for me to have the same results I had to constantly apply product, but also I don't know if it was because of the weather here in Stockton since it was over 100 degrees..
faith c.
Casa Grande, AZ
Nexxus has always been a top-notch brand. Get ready to fall in love with the smell and cleanliness of your hair. This leave-in conditioner doesn't weigh your hair down. Hair still maintains its bounce and volume. Acting as a natural detangler, I can glide my comb much easier through damp hair and get much less tangling and hair loss, which is great when you're trying to add volume, not take it away.
Miranda H.
Really a great product to keep on hand if you use a flat iron repeatedly in your daily routine ! It's one of my favorites because I use a lot of heat tools on my hair
Taiana G.
Haverhill, MA
I have long curly hair and I have to comb it in sections to get volume. I purchased this to see if I can get more volume and I couldn't be happier with the results!
Stacey W.
I have the thinnest hair. It's so lifeless and also bleached but I use this to give me volume and it helps to repair my hair back to a healthy state from being color damaged.
Ashley M.
Mililani, HI
I use many Nexxus products such as shampoo, conditioner, and leave in conditioner. Nexxus can be expensive if you are buying from stores such as Target and Walmart. However, if you buy it at Costco when it is on sale, you are getting a great deal for the shampoo and conditioner in a huge bottle. These bottles can last me MONTHS and that's with my daughter and I using it daily. The leave in conditioner works wonders. It keeps my hair nice and smooth and I use it to also tame my frizz.
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
Nexxus has been around for a long time and I can see why, I love this volumizer. Bot only does my hair smell great but it feels great!!! And the results are amazing!!!
It's something you need to try for yourself to feel how amazing this formula is!!! Go to your local Target and try today!!!
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
would it be good on curly hair
Yanis R.
San Antonio
I have fine hair will this help?
nerayda m.
elsa
Is this product good?
Emma M.
BUFFALO, NY
Does the price for this product seem worth it based on results ?