Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rolanda S.Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Sashelle V.

BY NEXXUS #58 in Leave-In Conditioner

Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I really saw a difference when using this treatment. My hair got a bit fuller with more volume even when straightened. It provided hydration but did not protect my color. I would try it.
Victoria V.
Fort Morgan, CO
The best leave in conditioner. It leaves my hair full, soft, and bouncy. I don't have to use a large amount of product to get good results. I love this product because it is affordable and does exactly what it says.
Roslyn B.
Detroit, MI
I like it! I don't use it often but when I do it works wonders! Great product. Highly effective for me. It's a lil pricey but you can find it at CVS so use those extra bucks and get a few coins back in your pocket!
Sara J.
This has definitely helped my hair to stay healthy and also made it feel thicker. My hair is usually damaged and have tons of split ends and thus has helped so much after using it.
Lauren R.
Jacksonville , NC
I love this product. It smells great and I can actually smell it throughout the day. I really do enjoy that about a product. The packaging is also cute and goes along with my bathroom decor. I'd definitely buy this in the future and urge anyone I know to buy it.
Kaitlyn B.
Love love love this. I use it every day. It's great when I am actually styling my hair, but also when I'm just letting it air dry. I have really thin hair so adding a little texture is really helpful.
Shirley A.
East Elmhurst
My mom bought this and it just doesn't work for my hair. It leaves you hair super hard for some reason.. but when she applies it it leaves her hair so smoothly... kind of disappointed
Beth N.
Livingston, NJ
Live this product and why it does for my hair feel. Sexy and luxurious without having to pay big$$$$. It even comes in travel sizes. Would love for you to try it too! Pick some up on your next trip to the salon.
Ashley D.
Chandler, IN
I absolutely am in love with this! It makes my hair feel amazing and the smell is amazing. It worked great for my oily hair! Didn't mess with my color either. Very much effective! Very much satisfied.
Mother O.
bronx, NY
This Nexxus live in conditioner truly States to what is promoting I am telling you the Nexxus products are the best you weren't you weren't definitely want to buy anything else if you try nexxus
Yanis R.
San Antonio
I have fine hair will this help?
nerayda m.
elsa
Is this product good?
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
would it be good on curly hair
Emma M.
BUFFALO, NY
Does the price for this product seem worth it based on results ?