Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rolanda S.Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Sashelle V.

BY NEXXUS #66 in Leave-In Conditioner

Naomi W.
This product did wonders for my hair! It's a little weird having it in your hair for hours but it leave your hair feeling brand new. It was pretty affordable, I got it at Kmart. Very satisfied with this leave in conditioner!!
Ashley L.
Chester, VA
My absolute favorite product by far. I still have alot of dead ends but i believe thats due to flat ironing. I told a few of my friends but they have mixed reviews due to different hair types.
Lee D.
Newington, CT
Without a doubt one of the best leave-in conditioners out there doesn't matter how many times you process your hair you could sleep with this overnight leave it in your hair during the day your hair is going to feel amazing
Såmïï L.
Omaha, NE
Such a great product for very big volume when blow-drying!!! I have thin hair so this product helps me feel more confident when I blow dry with it... Leaving my hair soft and more volumized!
Fabby B.
My mom and I have been using this product for 10 plus years it's really good for hair shine and helps damaged hair my was was badly damaged and it repaired it a lot I would recommend this if your hair was threw treatments
Maria B.
Mount Vernon, NY
Well this product in my opinion compares to other they are a little expensive but you get what you paid for your hair volume is defenetly diferent from others . Overall is a great product
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
I did use this product for a while however I noticed that my hair would get oily after a while. I tried using smaller amounts but I still felt like my hair got oily using this product. I'm not sure if I would use it again.
Faye B.
Lodi , CA
I actually really like this product. It makes my natural hair look healthy and thicker. It made my curls look gorgeous. It's a bit pricey but totally worth it. I would purchase it again.
Krystina J.
Gardner, MA
Love this leave in treatment I dye my hair several times a month so it's constantly extremely damaged and if I use this often my hair is soft and looks alive which it's probably not lol
Kristen R.
I have always enjoyed this leave in conditioner and I am a huge fan of Nexxus. I tend to have oily hair but this doesn't leave any residue or my hair feeling greasy. It gets the job done and I always have it on hand.
Yanis R.
San Antonio
I have fine hair will this help?
nerayda m.
elsa
Is this product good?
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
would it be good on curly hair
Emma M.
BUFFALO, NY
Does the price for this product seem worth it based on results ?