Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rolanda S.Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Sashelle V.

BY NEXXUS #58 in Leave-In Conditioner

Sasha O.
Poway, CA
While this nexus product did help my hair get a little more volume than i originally had before using it, it left my hair oilyūüė•. And i tend to shy away from those products after experiencing those reactions.
Hannah B.
Cohasset, MN
I wanted to adore this product,I really did! Unfortunately it left my hair feeling kind of heavy and greasy. At first I thought maybe I had used too much so I tried it agitation a couple days later and used less however it had the same effect.
Christine S.
portland
This treatment makes you feel like you just left the salon. I love how soft and silky your hair feels especially if you blow dry! Best for hydrating and repairing and even just maintaining. Im very satisfied and will continue to support this brand.
Kaya H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have thin straight hair, and I am so happy to have found a product that gives some volume while hydrating ( my thin hair dries out easily) it didn't leave my hair feeling greasy, just smooth, I will buy again.
Taylor T.
Morrow, OH
I have always used this on my hair! Since i was a little girl i have used this! I would go to the pool a lot and it would damage my hair! So i would wet my hair and out this in before i swam so it could protect my hair!
Abby G.
Omaha
I have thin hair so I liked that this felt lightweight and made my hair easy to brush through. Didn't like it as much as some leave in treatments that my Solon gave me. Didn't notice a difference in shine.
Kerry G.
Austin, TX
I have the travel sized one and it works really well. I think it's better then most but it's a little pricey. I would buy again but not the travel sized one. It's a good product though and would recommend
Cara B.
Camanche
This stuff is amazing because I have such thin hair that I can never get to feel full. I am constantly searching for a product that works and this one happens to do the trick! Super satisfied with my results!
Charla S.
N Bonneville, WA
Love it!! My hair tends to be very dry, after years of bleaching and coloring it, and this leaves it feeling super soft and hydrated. The price point isn't bad either! Very satisfied with this product!
Genessis S.
Magna, UT
I really like Nexus not only because of the smell but it actually leaves my hair soft full and thick who makes my hair look healthy and obviously the smell stays for a while and it's not a harsh smell
Yanis R.
San Antonio
I have fine hair will this help?
nerayda m.
elsa
Is this product good?
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
would it be good on curly hair
Emma M.
BUFFALO, NY
Does the price for this product seem worth it based on results ?