Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rolanda S.Nexxus Leave-In Volumizer Thickening Headress 13.5 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Sashelle V.

BY NEXXUS #77 in Leave-In Conditioner

Brittany H.
Columbus
This product is a bit overpriced for what it is. I was hoping the more expensive brand would be an out of this world exoerience for me considering i do not like spending tons of money on products. I coupon for a reason and nexxus had some great sales and coupons lately. I got it for a reasonable price but expected it to be so much more. I expected my hair to lool like it was from the 80's with so much volume but sadly it didnt. It lifted my roots and the rest was left flat and straight. A guarentee a hair dresser could make the product seem to work better (my private hair dresser advised i use it) but i couldnt get the results i was expecting. I believe i set my expectations too high for this one. I would not buy this product on a regular for the outrageous price.
angie G.
Atlantic City, NJ
this leave in conditioner strengthened and revieviedmy hair i am very pleased with this product as i have long hair and my hair is extremely sensitive to different products i also believe that this product did work to repair my dead ends and i would highly reccomend this product to anyone looking into reviving their hair! great product!!!
jenny J.
west palm beach
This Nexxus leave-in is something sent form the heavens! I live for this product I use it after every wash. Its leave my hair so soft plus this stuff smells fantastic. This product isn't like other leave-in that weight your hair down. Nexxus will give your hair the volume it need and also add some hydration! Ofcourse I would recommend !
Jennifer C.
I love Nexxus it is on the higher end of a drugstore brand, but I really really love this product and it's definitely worth the money. My hair is really thin and so it gets flat really easy no matter how much hairspray I put in it but of course the hairspray the curling it just damages it so I have to put a leave in conditioner in. I really love the fact that this one does seem to make my hair feel thicker and stronger and I absolutely love the looks that it gives my hair because it does give it a little bit of a shine so it's not so dull looking.
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
Nexus is a very good brand I love everything they make. Plus I love that they make my hair gawgeous lol if I'm having a bad hair day where my hair.is just dull and flat i grab this gem and it works miracles on my hair it will plump your hair up and give you waves of volume that will cause jealousy in everyone who looks at you. It smells great is easy to apply and the results are fenominal
Crystal L.
Murrieta , CA
I use this for days when I straighten my hair and need that extra volume. A little goes a long way and your left with nice soft bikini rd hair. This also looks great when my hair is curled although you do have to blend it in for darker hair.
Christina G.
Winter haven , FL
My hair is so thin :(. This product helps give me a little volume. Of course the smell is fabulous and feels like I just stepped out of a salon! We pay dearly for this line so of course I expect it to be as good as it is.
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
Nexus is an amazing brand but s expensive I had a travel size of this and it was amazing it helped revive my curls and my hair looked so strong. I just can’t get myself to commit to the price tag. But you get what you pay for.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Love the way it makes my hair feel. Sometimes I will add a ton to my hair while it dry and sleep with it in the night before I color my hair. Helps the dye take better snd leaves my hair feeling so soft.
Nicole P.
Boca Raton, FL
I really like it at first, especially cause my hair is so dry. I would use it as conditioner but leave it on for longer and then wash it off, but it was a little too much moisture. I usually wash my hair twice or 3 times a week but because this conditioner was so moisturizing I would feel my hair greasy after the 3rd day. (If I use this once a week tho, miracle for my hair)
Yanis R.
San Antonio
I have fine hair will this help?
nerayda m.
elsa
Is this product good?
Lauren S.
Beverly Hills, CA
would it be good on curly hair
Emma M.
BUFFALO, NY
Does the price for this product seem worth it based on results ?