BY NEXXUS #92 in Hair Gel

Experience Nexxus Luxury.  Scientifically Developed.  Salon Proven. Create incredible all-over body that lasts.  Lavish Body™ Volumizing Spray Gel uses VolumiForte™ technology to provide an 80% increase in volume while fortifying your style with the strength it needs to last for 24 hours.  The advanced formula gives your hair touchable softness so it will never feel sticky or stiff, for the ultimate in irresistibly luxurious volume. Fortified with Exclusive Nexxusphere® time released technology containing Nutrients, Antioxidants, and UV Protection. Satisfaction guaranteed on all Nexxus products.  For details, and styling how to s visit nexxus.com. 1-800-444-NEXXUS Never Tested on Animals ; see more...

Carrie J.
Columbus, OH
Love the nexus products. They are a little pricey for something you can pick up at target or Walmart but they work great. It has a great smell and isn't too overpowering. I have done thin hair and this gives it a lot of volume without takin away my curls.
Rachele N.
Snoqualmie, WA
Whenever I have a special event to attend and I need to dress up, I always turn to Nexxus Spray Gel to fix my hair up! It's an easy application and lasts long enough to make great impressions!
Ankiy F.
I have really long and straight hair, so styling is always difficult for me, This hairspray, like many others, doesn't hold it too well, but gives a good amount of volume.
Alexis E.
Annapolis, MD
Love to use this product for a sleek ponytail. It stays in place and the product doesn't stiffen. It works great. A Lil pricey only use certain hairdos.
Paula M.
I love this hair product all their products are really good very expensive this product is good for body and leave your hair shiny and very soft
Katie V.
Moreno Valley, CA
It gives your hair the voluminous look you're looking for and it holds your hair style in place all day all night!
Yolanda M.
Marshall, MN
This spray works great on my hair I use it mostly when it's a bigger event it leaves my hair feeling so natural
Sunny M.
Dania, FL
I love this product. I have thin, straight hair which often results in it being super flat. I hate when it has no shape, volume or texture but I also hate feeling like I have heavy or greasy products in my hair. I use this on the weekends to give my hair an extra something when I'm going out. It doesn't make my hair looks gelled or greasy and it's not too heavy!
Denisse B.
Arlington, TX
I really enjoy this product! The smell is great. I use it on my daughter's hair also. The only thing that I don't like is that it leaves the traditional white flakes on your hair. Although its not as bad as other brands. If they could just improve that part, it would make it a perfect product. Nonetheless, I still choose this product over any other.
Marilyn P.
I have fine straight hair so building body and volume is very important to me. Most products leave my hair frizzy and dried out but not this product. I'm left with natural looking body that lasts all day. It's a little expensive but I would recommend this product it lasts a long time and the results are do worth it.