BY NEXXUS

Experience Nexxus Luxury.  Scientifically Developed.  Salon Proven. Create incredible all-over body that lasts.  Lavish Body™ Volumizing Spray Gel uses VolumiForte™ technology to provide an 80% increase in volume while fortifying your style with the strength it needs to last for 24 hours.  The advanced formula gives your hair touchable softness so it will never feel sticky or stiff, for the ultimate in irresistibly luxurious volume. Fortified with Exclusive Nexxusphere® time released technology containing Nutrients, Antioxidants, and UV Protection. Satisfaction guaranteed on all Nexxus products.  For details, and styling how to s visit nexxus.com. 1-800-444-NEXXUS Never Tested on Animals ; see more...

Sunny M.
Plantation, FL
I love this product. I have thin, straight hair which often results in it being super flat. I hate when it has no shape, volume or texture but I also hate feeling like I have heavy or greasy products in my hair. I use this on the weekends to give my hair an extra something when I'm going out. It doesn't make my hair looks gelled or greasy and it's not too heavy!
Denisse B.
Arlington, TX
I really enjoy this product! The smell is great. I use it on my daughter's hair also. The only thing that I don't like is that it leaves the traditional white flakes on your hair. Although its not as bad as other brands. If they could just improve that part, it would make it a perfect product. Nonetheless, I still choose this product over any other.
Marilyn P.
I have fine straight hair so building body and volume is very important to me. Most products leave my hair frizzy and dried out but not this product. I'm left with natural looking body that lasts all day. It's a little expensive but I would recommend this product it lasts a long time and the results are do worth it.
Marilaine H.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This product works best for me when hair is slightly damp and I spray it while my head is upside down and scrunch up my hair and twist it around my finger, for the amount of product I get My money's worth, if you spray to much you can get a crunchy hold. Definitely recommend for nice volume.
Carol S.
Loomis, CA
I have a lot of hair, but it is very fine. The Nexxus Lavish Body Volumizing Spray Gel works great at the start of the day. It's nice and light so my hair feels natural. However, it just doesn't last very long for me. By mid-day I have flat boring hair again.
Lauren G.
Love this product! I have fine, thinning hair. This spray gel goes on evenly, and gives me long lasting body. A godsend to keeping my hair style intact all day. The product can seem a little pricey, but is definitely worth it! I would, and have recommended it!
Jess C.
Framingham, MA
Whether I want to curl my hair or dry I straight I love to use the nexus volumizing spray. My hair is fine so even when i curl it this spray give it extra lift and my style lasts all day. When i blow dry straight it give me some extra body and bounce. I would definite buy again!
Raquel M.
Van Vleck, Tx
This product works wonders for my very fine, thin hair! I put it in my hair while it's wet then i blow dry my hair with a big round brush, and it really leaves my hair big and voluminous all day!
Khushali S.
Orlando, FL
One of the best hair products out there to build volume!!! I usually just spray the gel on my roots and massage it in. And then go about my regular hair routine (blowdry and style). Honestly this stuff gives you the same look you'd get if you go to a salon!
Carrie J.
Columbus, OH
Love the nexus products. They are a little pricey for something you can pick up at target or Walmart but they work great. It has a great smell and isn't too overpowering. I have done thin hair and this gives it a lot of volume without takin away my curls.