Nexxus

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I purchased the travel size version of this shampoo to take away on holiday. Having tried other versions by this brand, as I was on holiday and knew my hair would be affected by a change in the climate this was a good choice. The shampoo was lightly fragrances and left my hair soft, moisturised and manageable. I would definitely look at taking this away again, especially when I know that my hair is going to have extreme changes.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Es un shampoo qué ayuda mucho a controlar el frizz en cabellos muy dañados Su rendimiento por envase es muy bueno ya qué se utiliza poca cantidad de producto Limpia a profundidad
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This shampoo was sent to me with a purchase and I may be hooked. The scent is similar to baby powder and I’m not sure if that is an upside or downside. It lathers very well and left my hair feeling clean and moisturized even in my very hard CO water. I was excited to try this and now will need to hunt this down in my small, rural town because I love the way my hair looks and feels after washing it in Nexxus.