Nexxus KerapHix Restorative Strengthening Conditoner uploaded by Leidi R.

BY NEXXUS

Experience Nexxus Luxury.  Scientifically Developed.  Salon Proven. Restorative Strengthening Hair Care Products fortify and protect dry, brittle, damaged hair helping to reduce split ends and breakage for salon-strong, visibly healthier hair. Keraphix® Restorative Strengthening Conditioner, specially formulated with Keratin Amino Acids and Collagen, gently repairs damaged hair for softer, stronger, healthier looking hair from root to tip. Fortified with Exclusive NexxuSphere® time releases technology, containing Nutrients, Antioxidants, and UV Protectors. Satisfaction guaranteed on all Nexxus products.  For details, and styling how to s visit nexxus.com. 1-800-444-NEXXUS Never Tested on Animals ; see more...

Nexxus KerapHix Restorative Strengthening Conditoner
  • "I use this conditioner as a deep conditioner by leaving it in for 5-10 minutes and it works beautifully." in 1 review
  • "I switch colors often and am a big bleach user and this works wonders for the amount of process I put my hair through." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair silky smooth and feels so healthy after using it. " in 1 review
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Love love love. This conditioner makes my hair extremely soft and shiny! I feel like I have seen less breakage over time! I swear by Nexxus shampoos and conditioners!
Leidi R.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
IĀ love this conditioner! Hard to find this size in retail outlets, so glad I did! I have been using Keraphix for almost 1 year. Tried others and always go back to the best for my hair. Does not leave the greasy conditioner feel like most others I have tried. My hair is baby fine, and perm damaged. This makes for lots of brittleness and breakage. Keraphix has been the only conditioner that actually corrects and strengthens my damaged hair, and makes it soft, shiny, and defines the curls instead of making frizz, and I have tried sooooo many! The price is a little expensive for my pocket
Anisa M.
Anisa M.
W Hempstead, NY
Tried this conditioner after my hair stylist suggested it, it made my hair soft and moisturizers, wasn't too heavy and it smelled good also. I like this conditioner although it is a bit pricey it is worth buying
tashawn w.
tashawn w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love nexxus conditoner my hair is very kinky and was falling out due to the dryness of my hair this helps with makeing hair soft it's a little pricey both worth is my hair is black and is kinky i recommend this because it's a high end product that will work on any hair type
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand and this product, I only use the conditioner for my ends. When you use the shampoo and conditioner together it does amazing things to your hair. It conditions and tames down the frizz.
Jenissa M.
Jenissa M.
Lancaster , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE BEST CREAM FOR THE HAIR EVER!!! Even though nexxus can be kind of pricy I would definitely recommend if you don't mind wasting money. There product is great !!!! The smell the after wash texture everything about it !!!!!
Joey Y.
Joey Y.
jamaica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This products smells phenomenal. I want to keep conditioning my hair because of it. There's not a lot of suds that come out of it which I know is a good thing - the more foam typically the more chemicals. Works for me. Did I tell you about the smell :)
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nexxus is a great brand of shampoo & conditioner. It is a little on the pricey side but it is worth it. The scent is very refreshing too! It always keeps my hair very smooth and silky.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner makes my hair softer than any other conditioner I've ever tried! It smells great, the cost isn't bad and my hair stays soft much longer! I always choose Nexxus!
Shelsie R.
Shelsie R.
I absolutely love this conditioner. It smells amazing and it leaves your hair feeling smooth. It's definitely worth the price. I have been using this product for a year and I am very satisfied with this.
Ginamarie M.
Ginamarie M.
Tampa , Fl
Does anyone else use this a s a deep conditioner?
BreAna B.
BreAna B.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
how well does this work? my hair is damaged and breaking......
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who has seen results? If so, what types of results?
Ameei,queria ganhar e divulgar,obrigadašŸ˜šŸ˜