NEXXUS® KERAPHIX RESTORATIVE STRENGTHENING CONDITIONER

Does this really work?
how well does this work? my hair is damaged and breaking......
Who has seen results? If so, what types of results?
Start your review of NEXXUS® KERAPHIX RESTORATIVE STRENGTHENING CONDITIONER!
Bellingham
Not terrible for a mid-grade conditioner. It's more economical than some of the more high-end stuff out there, but to some degree – you get what you pay for. That being said, I don’t mind using it when I’m on a budget.
Warfield
Smells amazing & hydrates my hair! Leaves my hair so smooth and I love that it’s light weight! Decent price for the quality and what it does for my hair! I would purchase again, very happy with the outcome!
Grapevine
Love this conditioner so much. It’s so great on your hair. It feels so soft even after the first time I use it. PS you can buy a huge bottle of this stuff at Sam’s club for much cheaper! Well worth it :)
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Dryness / Normal, Wavy, Thin
Washington DC
If I'm looking for a great hair day and I'm going to be doing heavy styling I use my Nexus products. It's more expensive but it really makes a difference in the frizziness and shine in my hair after I get done using hot tools. The smell is nice but not overwhelming.
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Normal, Oily
chicago, IL
Love this conditioner. I try to use it once a week because it restores shine and makes my hair look amazing. Lil pricy but CVS usually has a sale so I don’t feel guilty when I go for it. My best friend recommended it and I’m so glad she did
Kingsland, GA
I love the smell of this product, that’s of course what I always notice first when picking a conditioner. I also love that I don’t have to use much of the product and it still goes a long way leaving my hair feeling so silky!
Memphis , TN
I have just recently gotten into Nexxus and so far I like it very much. It smells great and really cleans my hair. I would definitely recommend you get this product as you will not regret your choice. And it’s affordable.
Black / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Kinky, Coarse
It’s a decent conditioner. I wasn’t as impressed as I thought I would be, but I liked it enough to keep it and continue using it. It smells amazing..that might be my favorite thing about this conditioner.
Brooklyn, NY
Nexus restorative strengthening conditioner is super good it works great yes it’s expensive but it’s totally worth its price it helped me a lot with my dry hair due to bleaching t a lot and to many dyes
Dark Brown / Damage, Dryness, Frizz / Dry, Straight, Thick
St Petersburg, FL
I have had a long colored hair history. I’ve had long, short, pink, blue, black & blond hair & this has kept me through it! I love the smell. It really does strengthen. Makes my hair feel soft & isn’t over priced. 10/10.