Nexxus Keraphix Restorative Strengthening Conditioner

Nexxus Keraphix Strengthening Conditioner, 13.5 fl oz: 13.5 fl oz see more...

Nikki H.
Lebanon, VA
Everything in the Nexus line is amazing, everyone go buy it lol! My hair stays so soft,manageable and overall gorgeous! I am hooked on this brand! I tell everyone that asks what have I done. An what I use for my hair! I don’t know if I could ever use a different brand again!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This is my moms favorite brand and her favorite conditioner. I was staying at her place during a family vacation and forgot my hair products so I was forced to use all of hers (not sure who was more upset about this lol)! Well I can say that my hair was soft, shiny and bouncy after using this shampoo and conditioner. Hey I guess sometimes mother really does know best!!!❤️❤️
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I was not happy with this product and I will not be buying it again. It made my hair feel dry. I have super curly hair . It may work differently for someone with straight hair. But it is not meant for Curly hair
Laura D.
I hated this it did not seem to help my breakage issues at all. I have purchased off brands from Sally’s that seem to give better results than this. I guess any hair type can use it as a basic treatment but ehh
Mary B.
Lowell , MA
I used two bottle of this. I enjoyed it and would def get again. I like to switch around after I finished products go, def felt a difference in my hair. My hair was down what damaged from coloring and this helped brought it back to life.
Sonila G.
Nexxus products are amazing. I've tried their shampoo and conditioner and loved it. i just bought this strengthening conditioner and it's awesome its very smooth and makes it very easy to brush when dry. Hair feels fuller and healthier.. I am satisfied.
Amber C.
Taylors, SC
I do so much damage to my hair by dying and bleaching it all the time!!!and I have had to use this product on my hair many times to restore the balance in my hair 100 times!!!
Patrick A.
If you are like me and have put your hair through hell (coloring, lightening, dying, straightening), this is a nice product to use to help your hair out. It's not a miracle worker, so it's not going to save your hair if it's fried. I only have to use a little bit of it and it coats all of my hair, and I have long and THICK hair. Love this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling nice and smooth. Highly recommend it.
Mary Alice O.
Absolutely amazing. I got this from a friend and in the shower it makes my hair unbelievably smooth and tangle free. I usually use this if I know I'll be using heat on my hair because it smooths so well that I get barely any frizz. HIGHLY recommend for girls like me who straighten their hair regularly!
Venus R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product ! I use a lot of heat on my hair and this product stopped a lot of shedding and hair loss by giving strength back to it. I have dark brown 4c type hair. Very reasonably affordable priced . I was very satisfied with this product and would purchase it again.