BY NEXXUS

Buy on Amazon
Melissa L.
Fredericksburg
Great product.  Works well. Gives fullness. I recommend this product to anyone.  It works better than alternative products.  This product is safe for color treated hair and great whether you have dry or oily scalp. I am definitely satisfied with this product.  NEXXUS® KERAPHIX RESTORATIVE STRENGTHENING CONDITIONER
ashlee p.
The Keraphix Conditioner By nexxus is an amazing shampoo that makes your hair feel better after one use. I don’t find this scent to be super appealing but the proteins help restore your hair. I will be purchasing this again I just wish it was sulfate free.
Crystal N.
Big Spring
Bought this in a sample packet at Walmart to help with my bleach damaged hair. Hair came out very soft and easy to detangle, I bought a regular sized bottle and use twice a week-helps keep my hair soft and it does seem to helping with breakage and split ends. About $14 for the bottle so totally worth the buy.
Aimee L.
Hutchins, TX
I have always had trouble keeping my hair healthy. Ive tried an unseemly amount of hair products, treatments with only eh results. But, wait a minute, what's this?? My hair's saving grace! Literally rescued my hair after 1 use. I now use the entire keraphix line religiously..
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
Smells delightful! I only gave it four stars because my hair was left frizzy after washing. It’s an expensive mistake so make sure to pick the right needs for your hair. I was disappointed but it’s my fault for not reading better.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I was not happy with this product and I will not be buying it again. It made my hair feel dry. I have super curly hair . It may work differently for someone with straight hair. But it is not meant for Curly hair
Diana M.
Lake Balboa
The best treatment for my damage hair. I really love it. I used it every month because my hair is kind of sensitive to protein but it is very effective just one time per month.
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
Love this product! i purchased it at walmart of all places, and honestly thought it would just be something to hold me over until i could get to the salon, turns out I will be adding it to my routine hair maintenance. my hair is fine, color treated, and damages easily; after one use my hair is moisturized and silky smooth
Cheryl L.
Expensive yet worth it over purchasing several cheaper products that don’t work: yes it met my expectations. The scent is clean leaving hair soft and silky. I would purchase this over others but sometimes I just don’t have the extra money for it.
Nikki H.
Lebanon, VA
Everything in the Nexus line is amazing, everyone go buy it lol! My hair stays so soft,manageable and overall gorgeous! I am hooked on this brand! I tell everyone that asks what have I done. An what I use for my hair! I don’t know if I could ever use a different brand again!
Ginamarie M.
Tampa , FL
Does anyone else use this a s a deep conditioner?
Ameei,queria ganhar e divulgar,obrigada😍😍
Gabby H.
Who has seen results? If so, what types of results?
BreAna B.
Waco, TX
how well does this work? my hair is damaged and breaking......