Nexxus Keraphix (5 oz) uploaded by Melanie L.

BY NEXXUS

Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
Love this product! i purchased it at walmart of all places, and honestly thought it would just be something to hold me over until i could get to the salon, turns out I will be adding it to my routine hair maintenance. my hair is fine, color treated, and damages easily; after one use my hair is moisturized and silky smooth
Patty O.
My hair was super dry after some highlights. I used the Nexus Repair Masque. Put it on covered my head with a shower cap & left it on for 20 minutes. Rinsed it out and the softness was back in my hair! Great product!!
Cheryl L.
Expensive yet worth it over purchasing several cheaper products that don’t work: yes it met my expectations. The scent is clean leaving hair soft and silky. I would purchase this over others but sometimes I just don’t have the extra money for it.
Carlie W.
I have really think and curly hair (between 3b and 3c but closer to 3b) and I will say that this product worked relatively well. My hair gets incredibly dry and brittle during the winter and Keraphix really did help my hair become softer and a little more manageable. However, there isn't a whole lot of product in the bottle which is a bit of a negative and I found that when I put a lot in my hair (because of how thick it is) It would leave my hair feeling a bit dirty and like I needed to wash it. I probably wouldn't re-purchase only because I have so much hair that I need to use a lot of product and this just doesn't feel great in my hair once it drys.
Sharon K.
I tried this product and it was not what I was looking for. It smelled good and made may hair smoothie but I wanted less frizz and it didn't seem to make my hair less out of control. The price was right but this product wasn't right for my hair which is fine and wavy.
Marina A.
Vancouver BC , BC
I have very fine hair that damages easily. Since I have been trying to grow it out, I have had the WORST time with split ends. I purchased Neutrogena deep recovery hair mask, and this did nothing- even after leaving it on for 20 minutes. I even bought moroccan argan oil and saturated my hair with it every day, but that didn't work either! I was becoming very frustrated and did lots of reading reviews on conditioners. I saw good reviews for this so I gave it a whirl. I leave it in my hair for about 5 minutes while washing everything else, then rinse with cool water. It's amazing how soft and smooth my hair is now after a shower. It doesn't weight my hair down, either. Truly a special buy!
Alyece S.
Kiln, MS
Nexxus Keraphix is absolutely amazing! I use it regularly! The scent is great and makes me want to use it over and over! I think it is above and beyond the competition and very effective! The price point was great and I would definitely buy it again!
Idalia R.
I bought this once for about 15$ it wasn't really worth it . It made my hair feel pretty hard and oily . It does have a nice scent but I didn't like the way it left my hair feeling or looking. Bought mine at a hair salon.
rossyo b.
Los angeles, CA
If it wasn't for keratin based treatments for hair I'd have hair like the scarecrow from wizard of oz! This easy to use keraphix I add once or at most twice a month after washing and conditioning and the effects of it, manageable bouncy not frizzy hair, last through several washes. I heat style my hair with roller everyday, and the results are always luminous and soft
meghan p.
Ok I absolutely love this! It makes my hair feel so healthy and soft after I use it. It smells amazing night and a little bit goes a long way! I feel like this has definitely made a huge difference in the texture of my hair