Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub

Highlights

• Nexxus Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub that gently removes impurities and buildup with natural, micro-exfoliating sugars and moisturizes the scalp
  • Enriched with fortifying PROTEINFUSION™ blend with wheat protein and ginger root
  • Contains sweet almond oil, aloe vera and coconut oil
  • Massage directly onto the scalp to prepare for Scalp Inergy Foam Shampoo
  • Treat scalp to this gentle exfoliation at least once a week
  • Follow with SCALP INERGY Shampoo and Conditioner

Haas anyone used this scalp scrub? What’s your feelings about it? Is it worth it?
does this product leave your scalp flake free?
Never heard of something like this before. How well does it work ?
Start your review of Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Corona , NY
There’s nothing special about this scrub in my opinion. It didn’t clean my scalp as good as my clarifying shampoo but at the same time it wasn’t bad because it did get some oil and grime off my oily roots.
Vine Grove, KY
Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub uploaded by shawna C.
it was ok. didnt really make my scalp feel cool. or do anything much. dont really recommend It. it was a little pricey for little bottle. I have blonde color treated hair. kinds disappointed in product
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Deb D.
Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Deb D.
I am 60 and have color treated hair. During winters in Wisconsin, my scalp gets very dry. Tried this for first time. It has a gritty feeling like a face scrub, but is for your scalp! Really liked it. Massaged it all over scalp. Felt gentle exfoliation. Rinsed hair, then shampooed and followed with conditioner. My scalp felt moisturized. Directions says to use once a week. Will see how my scalp feels through the week. Will use again in a week.**Update** I have been using this product for a couple weeks. I can feel a positive difference with my scalp and will continue to use. I would suggest the 1st time you use this scrub, try using it twice in the first week vs just once.
Moulton, AL
I was surprised by how much I enjoyed using this. I have normal untreated hair and it seemed to clean all the product from my scalp easily and rinsed out easily as well.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Vanessa A.
Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Vanessa A.
I was so excited to try this product. This winter my scalp has been horrible and nothing would help. This stuff works wonders. It helped clear up dandruff and left my scalp feeling great. I had noticeably less flakes then before using this. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because the consistency makes it a little hard to get it onto the scalp and rubbed in. I would recommend for anyone that is having scall and hair issues from build up and dandruff.
Turlock, CA
Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Kandace K.
Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Kandace K.
This stuff smells amazing! I love the texture of the beads it is super soft not rough at all. I thought it did a nice job of cleansing my scalp, It worked well with my blonde fine hair! I would compare it to Ouai scalp & body scrub but better. I would buy this again in the future & I will be telling my friends about it!
Canon city, CO
Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Rachel B.
It is wonderful. After using it just even once my head felt amazing. I didn't have no dry skin on the top of my head after even one use. will continue to use.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub uploaded by April A.
I received a full-size free sample of Nexxus Scalp Inergy scrub. The scrub is goopy but does help loosen plaques, but not without really drying your hair.
E Longmeadow, MA
I’m sure this product does good things for your scalp but getting it onto your scalp, if you have anything longer than a buzz cut, is a big challenge.
Far Rockaway, NY
I thought this product really gave my scalp a good cleanse. It removed and product build up I may have had. My hair smelled and felt great.