Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub

Highlights

• Nexxus Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub that gently removes impurities and buildup with natural, micro-exfoliating sugars and moisturizes the scalp
  • Enriched with fortifying PROTEINFUSION™ blend with wheat protein and ginger root
  • Contains sweet almond oil, aloe vera and coconut oil
  • Massage directly onto the scalp to prepare for Scalp Inergy Foam Shampoo
  • Treat scalp to this gentle exfoliation at least once a week
  • Follow with SCALP INERGY Shampoo and Conditioner

Haas anyone used this scalp scrub? What’s your feelings about it? Is it worth it?
does this product leave your scalp flake free?
Never heard of something like this before. How well does it work ?
Start your review of Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Elma, WA
I loved the texture, the smell, easy application and is such a soothing yet effective way to get rid of product buildup or dandruff. I was very pleasantly surprised. I will be definitely purchasing noreconce I run out!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Jenne C.
I was a little worried that this product would be too heavy for my hair type, but it rinsed away easily and made my hair and scalp feel really smooth. I like the scent too and the amount you get is quite generous.
Spartanburg, SC
Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Kellie M.
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee !! Tried it yesterday during wash day and it made my scalp feel sooo good !! The smell is amazing and it left my hair silky before I roller set it . I highly recommend if you have thick or dry hair .
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Valerie V.
I was so happy to receive this scalp scrub. It has a light scent to it and it really exfoliated my scalp. No dryness on my scalp at all. Hair feels really soft and manageable plus my hair smells good!!!
Gilbert, AZ
Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Patherine P.
I’ve used a few different scalp scrub in the past. This one works comparable to other brands and the grittiness of the scrub is fine. However, if you don’t like heavily perfumed products I would skip.
Ada, OK
Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Leslie W.
I love how this made my hair feel! this product left my hair feeling so freaking soft and smooth. it you are having problems taming your your hair I recommend you use this on your hair. it is fantastic!
Lake Stevens, WA
Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Morgan E.
To start, I have a lot of fine hair and I don’t wash my hair very often. Knowing this was on its way I didn’t wash my hair for a week and as usual used my dry shampoo a lot. I saw that in the ingredients there was almond oil, aloe Vera, and coconut oil. These are great but for a person with fine oily hair it kinda of worries me. Start with smell: it’s a light fresh smell. Not too strong at all and just enough to wake you up. Texture: it is a super thick treatment with tiny little sugar beads called micro-exfoliating beads. During use: I actually held my head upside down to make sure I’m getting it mostly on my scalp. I used two small scoops with my hand and with out my nails massaged into scalp. You can feel a GENTLE exfoliation. Not too rough at all but you can feel it work. Then I shampooed and conditioned. After wash: I parted my hair around and inspected to see if anything was left in my hair and it was clean as a whistle no build up or white flakes. My scalp felt slightly tingly (in a good clean way) and fresh. After drying I actually felt like I had more volume. I didn’t put a lot of product in my hair so I could see how this made my hair look. And not only was it really clean which meant it wasn’t weighed down I had more volume and my roots looked really clean but a natural healthy shine from the oils. I feel like this product really worked well. In my opinion it clarified without over stripping and moisturized with out being too heavy. This is a new staple and will be used once a week as suggested. I highly recommend it and I will purchase again after this is empty.Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub #nexxus #cleanhair #scalpscrub
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Thank you so much for this! It smells amazing and makes my scalp feel clean! I can really tell it removes the build up from shampoos and products from my scalp! I would purchase this again!
Roebuck, SC
It has a nice scent and I like that it exfoliates. Although with my thick curly hair it’s hard to use. It did a nice job exfoliating my scalp and getting rid of dry skin and buildup.
Angleton, TX
I love the way this made my scalp feel!! I have very dry but oily scalp an I use hair dye a lot and this helped my scalp feel clean from build up! smells decent too!