Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub

Highlights

• Nexxus Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub that gently removes impurities and buildup with natural, micro-exfoliating sugars and moisturizes the scalp
  • Enriched with fortifying PROTEINFUSION™ blend with wheat protein and ginger root
  • Contains sweet almond oil, aloe vera and coconut oil
  • Massage directly onto the scalp to prepare for Scalp Inergy Foam Shampoo
  • Treat scalp to this gentle exfoliation at least once a week
  • Follow with SCALP INERGY Shampoo and Conditioner

Haas anyone used this scalp scrub? What’s your feelings about it? Is it worth it?
does this product leave your scalp flake free?
Never heard of something like this before. How well does it work ?
Start your review of Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Killeen, TX
Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Patrice H.
Nexxus Scalp Inergy is a totally amazing product. It does everything the container states it does and more. The scalp scrub is so relaxing. It exfoliate my scalp , removed my dandruff that always seems to linger after I wash my hair , but not this time. The scrub is very cooling. I could literally hear my scalp thanking me for this bottle of goodness. My advice run and get a jar. You will thank me later.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Ramona C.
I enjoy using scalp scrubs about once a week because I frequently use dry shampoos and need something to help with the build up. This one did not disappoint. I felt that it really did clean my hair and my hair was even less oily for the following 2 days. (And typically I’m a daily hair washer despite the dry shampoo) I don’t love the feeling of a minty scalp but it won’t hold me back from continual use. Would purchase myself.
New York City, NY
I want to start off by saying that I don’t really have much issues with my hair(thank god for the good gene) and I wash my hair everyday. Although i don’t think it does much of ‘deep-cleaning’ to my scalp, but it does feel good when I used it on scalp. It feels gentle and very easy to clean off. Overall, i do recommend this product and would not mind purchasing it once I’m done.
Tucson, AZ
Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Bertha A.
Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Bertha A.
This Nexxus gentle exfoliating scalp scrub has to be my new favorite because it's easy to use has a pleasant scent then it rinses of easily but better yet it's infused with sweet almond oil,aloe Vera and coconut oil. After I applied it you can actually feel it working on you scalp with a minty feeling. My scalp felt free of build up but yet gentle and didn't dry out my scalp.
Proctorville, OH
Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Ruby R.
I would probably give 5 stars, but I don't think this product is necessary. It is nice, my hair felt great and I actually used it in place of shampoo. But, although I enjoy having a scalp scrub, it is definitely a step most people can skip. It was great on my fine hair. It does contain a few oils, but the formulation allows them to be washed away nicely when rinsed and hair felt voluminous, clean and soft. Check it out if you like be a little extra or you are really concerned about build up.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I wish the granules were smaller, it is kind of tough to get it to your scalp without using a ton of product and parting your hair again and again all over. I did manage to get the front really well and I loved how it felt, did not leave me oily which is usually how these types of scalp scrubs leave me. I would love this more if I could get it everywhere a little easier but was happy with the results I got.
Chandler, AZ
the directions never said that you have to use it on dry hair, but you'd have to, to get any form of exfoliation, the sugar melts instantly on wet hair. the cooling sensation worked everywhere but on my scalp. Very soon after washing my scalp was back to feeling itchy and hot. shame! i need a more hydrating scalp scrub.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Melina G.
Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Melina G.
HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I WAS NOT SURE THIS WOULD WORK I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE TO HARSH BUT AFTER I USED THIS TWICE I CAN HONESTLY SAY IT WORKS AMAZING NEVER KNEW I NEEDED SOMETHING LIKE THIS BUT IT SMELLS AMAZING LEAVES THE SCALP WANTING MORE ITS REFRESHING SUPER IMPRESSIVE THANK YOU I AM IN LOVE
Watertown, NY
Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub uploaded by calen R.
I was very pleased with the Nexxus Scalp Inergy scrub. I liked how it removed all the buildup of product, and the tingling feeling it leaves behind. Giving my scalp that cool refreshed feeling. I definitely recommend for people who use alot of product, and who want a great rinse to remove it.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub uploaded by Sarah F.
I have pretty bad dandruff and oily hair so it's hard for me to find products that get rid of my dandruff without making my hair oily. However, this product is great. It scrubbed my scalp and removed my dandruff while still leaving my hair feeling clean. It also has a nice cooling sensation.