Nexxus Hyrda Sleek Silken Smoothing Conditioner - 13.5-Ounce Bottle uploaded by Leidi R.

BY NEXXUS

• Should I only use this once a week or more?1 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Waverly, IA
A little goes a very long way with this product. I have blesvhef my hair and it keeps it nice and hydrated. I noticed a difference before and after I bleached my hair, and I am not disappointed. Never weighs it down or leaves it greasy
Betsy F.
West Monroe, LA
I like the smell of Nexxus Humectress Restoring Conditioner it makes my ends so soft and doesn’t weigh down my hair leaving it with no volume. I use it after I’ve colored my hair and always satisfied
Jessica M.
Corona, NY
Conditioner is very crucial for me thank god i settled down for this one its best for any hair type it leaves my hair so smooth and soft barely have to comb it and im very satisfied with the results
Rawan A.
Richardson, TX
Before this product my hair used to be the hardest to deal with but after I started using this it made my hair really silky and shine and less frizzy. So thankful
Vanessa F.
Love this conditioner makes my hair feel so smooth and I can comb my hair out so good after shower. I have hair that goes down to my waist and need a good conditioner. I recommend this to everyone to give it a try. Washes out so good and smells so good.
April S.
Fort worth, TX
I do typically like nexxus but this particular formula is not my favorite. Maybe if you are prone to have oily hair it would be good but for my dry hair and scalp it was no good. My hair looked fried after use.
Annie G.
I absolutely LOVE this formula! Smoothing summer waves into shiny, tameable strands, your thirsty hair will feel so soft and smell intoxicating every time you shake your head!
Stephanie R.
This conditioner is really good. It feels soft after I get out of the shower. However, in my opinion I feel like the price is too high for the quality of this specific product. I like using John Frieda and that product does the same as this one and it's less in price. So it's all about preference and how much you want to spend on conditioner.
Caitlin L.
Shreveport, LA
I absolutely love this conditioner! It does a wonderful job and it smells AMAZING! The scent alone is enough for me to pick this over any other conditioner. I bought mine at Sams Club so I got a huge bottle and it has lasted me well over a year. I will definitely purchase it again!
Joanna G.
I have always struggled to find the right conditioner for my hair and then I discovered Nexxus. This conditioner is amazing !! It leaves my hair shiny and smooth. People are always asking me how I keep my hair so well maintained and I always say use Nexxus products :)
Cindy B.
Marina, CA
Should I only use this once a week or more?