BY NEXXUS

Part of the Hydra-Light Weightless Replenishing System for fine hair: hydrates deep within for weightless body & lifts hair at the root.

• Rebuilds broken protein bonds in hair
  • Weightlessly detangles without excess residue
  • Silicone-free formula primes hair for conditioning

Directions: Apply to wet hair and experience the rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

Claudia B.
Austin, TX
I liked this shampoo enough to finish the bottle I was using, but I wouldn’t buy it again. At around $13 a bottle, it’s a somewhat expensive shampoo relative to other drug store shampoos, but the price is not reflected in the effectiveness of the product. I used both this shampoo and conditioner, but I didn’t see a noticeable difference in the moisture of my hair at all. Save your money and go for cheaper drug store shampoos that will yield better results
Janisa Q.
I use this shampoo as a cleanser shampoo, once or twice a week. It really gets rid of all the build up in my hair and cleanses really well. I have very fine hair and this doesn’t not weigh my hair down at all. I do make sure to use a very hydrating conditioner along with this because my hair can get dry from using this. I think the name is misleading and that’s why I docked a star. This shampoo is more of a cleanser than a hydrating shampoo. I wouldn’t use it everyday or even twice in a row. I would suggest it for anyone that gets build up or has fine hair. It makes my hair feel so clean!
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
I just recently purchased this product since I was looking for a new shampoo and so far I LOVE it!! It smells amazing which is a plus but a little goes a long ways. I have long thick hair and I really don’t have to use a whole ton!
Crystal V.
South Dartmouth
Great every day salon quality shampoo - does not leave build up even when used for a long period of time. This is best for normal hair/scalp but won’t bother dry or sensitive scalps either - it’s just not made to help - this is what I buy for the family
Jessica S.
Martinsville , IN
For the price i wasn’t impressed. I know this isn’t super salon type shampoo but for what i paid i expected a little better of a product. I’m sure it works will with others hair just fine but it made mine feel dry.
Christi L.
Nexxus is always my go to shampoo/ conditioner. I love the fact that it is higher quality but at an affordable cost. I only wash my hair two or three times a week and this product is great for keeping my hair fresh and never greasy!
Hayden H.
Atlanta, GA
I love this shampoo! I have very fine hair so this is perfect for me. It doesn’t weigh my hair down. It lathers well and is great for giving my hair a boost. It helps combat breakage and smells absolutely wonderful.
andrea m.
Miami Lakes, FL
This brand is very pricey and the results are a little lackluster.. i was pretty disappointed. My hair showed no difference after a month of using this. I also found my hair didn’t have a pleasant smell after using this.
Priscilla C.
I love this product. It smelled amazing and never made my hair feel greasy. It definitely does what it says and makes it feel soft. I recommend this product for people who have normal hair.
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.