BY NEXXUS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Part of the Hydra-Light Weightless Replenishing System for fine hair: hydrates deep within for weightless body & lifts hair at the root.

• Rebuilds broken protein bonds in hair
  • Weightlessly detangles without excess residue
  • Silicone-free formula primes hair for conditioning

Directions: Apply to wet hair and experience the rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

Seelia C.
I searched online for a shampoo for oily hair because I needed to change my previous shampoo and I found this one. It was a little pricier than I would have liked, but I purchased it at around $14-15 at the drug store. When I used it, it has a light citrus scent, which I like, and my hair did feel extra clean. However, after using it a couple more times, I felt like my hair started to feel dry and tangled easily. I have medium length hair which doesn't usually tangle, so I was a bit concerned. I didn't purchase the conditioner because of the price, but maybe that would have helped? I will finish the bottle since it's so pricey, but I'm definitely looking for another shampoo and I have my eye on the OGX brand.
Claudia B.
Austin, TX
I liked this shampoo enough to finish the bottle I was using, but I wouldn’t buy it again. At around $13 a bottle, it’s a somewhat expensive shampoo relative to other drug store shampoos, but the price is not reflected in the effectiveness of the product. I used both this shampoo and conditioner, but I didn’t see a noticeable difference in the moisture of my hair at all. Save your money and go for cheaper drug store shampoos that will yield better results
Janisa Q.
I use this shampoo as a cleanser shampoo, once or twice a week. It really gets rid of all the build up in my hair and cleanses really well. I have very fine hair and this doesn’t not weigh my hair down at all. I do make sure to use a very hydrating conditioner along with this because my hair can get dry from using this. I think the name is misleading and that’s why I docked a star. This shampoo is more of a cleanser than a hydrating shampoo. I wouldn’t use it everyday or even twice in a row. I would suggest it for anyone that gets build up or has fine hair. It makes my hair feel so clean!
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
I just recently purchased this product since I was looking for a new shampoo and so far I LOVE it!! It smells amazing which is a plus but a little goes a long ways. I have long thick hair and I really don’t have to use a whole ton!
Danika P.
White Bear Lk, MN
Love, love, love! I've finally found a shampoo that works with my hair! My hair is fine, thin and gets oily easily. This stuff gives it a healthy moisture without overpowering it and making it look oily!
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I’m honestly so disappointed with this! I get so sad whenever I use it because I know this is a good brand! I have fine hair and I wanted something that could rebalance my oils, hydrate because the dry air in CA, and hydrate because of heat damage and it honestly makes my hair oily by the end of the day. Yes, I said end of day. I usually don’t even get a full day. This smells delicious, but it just didn’t work for me.
Mirella H.
San Diego, CA
I'm on my third bottle, that's how much I liked the Nexxus Hydra-Light Rebalancing Shampoo. I have fine hair, with oily scalp and this shampoo it's just perfect, to clean my hair allowing me to skip a day washing and leaving it with a super fresh feeling and the best part, doesn't weight down my hair. And OMG the smell, it's a instant boost every morning. It's just my favorite shampoo of all times.
Monique C.
Atlanta , GA
hair smells so nice after using this. I use this product whenever I need a light shampoo, its expensive but a good brand. I try to only use on my natural hair and when needed since it was so pricey. can't say its better or worse than any other shampoo
Ashley R.
Ventura, CA
I CANT SAY ENOUGH AMAZING THINGS ABOUT THIS SHAMPOO!!!!!!!!! I've tried hundreds of shampoos for my greasy/damaged hair and this is the one that's left the biggest impact and best feeling strands! I will recommend this product forever!!
Jody D.
Good shampoo and conditioner for my baby fine hair. On the more expensive side of similar products. But it's worth it. Doesn't weigh my hair down or give it a greasy feeling afterwards.

back