BY NEXXUS

Nexxus® Hydra-Light Weightless Moisture Root Lift Mist.
Salon hair care.
Targets roots to lift hair for added fullness and body. see more...

Yovana M.
Perris , CA
Amazing gives me awesome volume when my hair wand to be a flat mess. It's very nice and my hair last like that all day long. I have an ombré going on dark bling to light blond and it works great . Not too pricey. I would totally recommend this product if your hair is lacking some volume in the roots.
Taylor S.
Charlotte, NC
I love this stuff! It smells so nice and it definitely does what it says it does. It always gives my hair extra volume and it's really easy to tease and spray this on your hair for that nice slightly messy look. I have shared this with my roommate for ever.
Cat L.
Long Is City, NY
This is incredible! My hair has never felt more smooth and full with little effort! I use it randomly after my hair starts to dry, but is still a little damp. Once it dries, there is shape and volume like never before. :D I am so so pleased with this!
Tanya M.
Martinsville, VA
Very great product! Very light weight. Smells amazing. A little pricey. But you get what you pay for. Long lasting! Doesn't put the white matter in your hair. Very effective. I don't have a bad thing to say about this
Abilene M.
Florence, AZ
I like to use Nexxus to moisturize my root. I love how it makes me skin feel good and hair smell good. Its very effective and its a great value for what you're looking for. No improvements needed.
Sena C.
Love this! Smells great and it gives so much more volume to my thin and flat hair! I like to use it on damn hair and blow dry it in at my roots!
Maria B.
150 south Franklin st Fort Bragg, CA
Love this product for when my hair needs that pick me up when it's looking flat I really love that Snooki look
Kryss M.
Fort gay , WV
Amazing is all I can say, this stuff is great for my to get a boost of volume and works well the price is a little steep but I believe well worth it. I haven't really tried any others to compare it to but maybe I can find a cheaper dupe
Sarahi G.
I really do think this spray helps me with volume! I flip my hair over and start parting my hair and spraying it on my roots. I do however, feel that you can tell you have the product on because it makes my hair feel a little tacky and dirty. Only for that i will give it a lower rating
Alyssa F.
Branford, CT
LOVE THIS. Gives my hair lots of volume, without making it look greasy! And all without having to blow dry!! I simply spray throughout my hair after I shower in the morning (making sure I also get the roots), let it air dry, and then take a wide tooth comb and run it through my curls, and voila! Big soft flowing hair! Usually products designed for body and volume, make my hair look like a curly triangle, but not this one! I've gotten so many compliments on my hair with this stuff! I Highly recommend. 😊