BY NEXXUS

Nexxus® Hydra-Light Weightless Moisture Root Lift Mist.
Salon hair care.
Targets roots to lift hair for added fullness and body. see more...

Kryss M.
Fort gay , WV
Amazing is all I can say, this stuff is great for my to get a boost of volume and works well the price is a little steep but I believe well worth it. I haven't really tried any others to compare it to but maybe I can find a cheaper dupe
Sarahi G.
I really do think this spray helps me with volume! I flip my hair over and start parting my hair and spraying it on my roots. I do however, feel that you can tell you have the product on because it makes my hair feel a little tacky and dirty. Only for that i will give it a lower rating
Alyssa F.
Branford, CT
LOVE THIS. Gives my hair lots of volume, without making it look greasy! And all without having to blow dry!! I simply spray throughout my hair after I shower in the morning (making sure I also get the roots), let it air dry, and then take a wide tooth comb and run it through my curls, and voila! Big soft flowing hair! Usually products designed for body and volume, make my hair look like a curly triangle, but not this one! I've gotten so many compliments on my hair with this stuff! I Highly recommend. 😊
Yovana M.
Perris, CA
Amazing gives me awesome volume when my hair wand to be a flat mess. It's very nice and my hair last like that all day long. I have an ombré going on dark bling to light blond and it works great . Not too pricey. I would totally recommend this product if your hair is lacking some volume in the roots.
Kaitlin C.
Smells awesome. Is super light. Works best when you blow dry, but still helps if you prefer to let you hair naturally dry. A little pricey. I don't use it daily - feel like it dries my hair out and makes it feel dirty quicker.
Tanya M.
Martinsville, VA
Very great product! Very light weight. Smells amazing. A little pricey. But you get what you pay for. Long lasting! Doesn't put the white matter in your hair. Very effective. I don't have a bad thing to say about this
Stephany O.
Miami Beach, FL
This is an amazing product. it truly gives your hair that volume that you want. My hair is very flat and this mist gives it that boost of sexy! i feel like the prize is justified in the quality of this product.
Emilie V.
Denmark, WI
I have very fine hair, which usually lays flat to my head for it is straight as well. I bought this product from my stylist hoping it would help add some volume. I do not like to tease too often for I have thin hair as well. This product did not seem to work for me however.
Abilene M.
Florence, AZ
I like to use Nexxus to moisturize my root. I love how it makes me skin feel good and hair smell good. Its very effective and its a great value for what you're looking for. No improvements needed.
Taylor S.
Charlotte, NC
I love this stuff! It smells so nice and it definitely does what it says it does. It always gives my hair extra volume and it's really easy to tease and spray this on your hair for that nice slightly messy look. I have shared this with my roommate for ever.