BY NEXXUS

Part of the Hydra-Light Weightless Replenishing System for fine hair: hydrates deep within for weightless body & lifts hair at the root.

• Rebuilds broken protein bonds in hair
  • Weightlessly detangles without excess residue
  • Silicone-free formula primes hair for conditioning

Directions: Apply to wet hair and experience the rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

GENESIS M.
GENESIS M.
Lake Forest, CA
I have frizzy hair and had been searching for a shampoo and conditioner set to help sleek my hair. This shampoo immediately helped me see the difference, even though it does not specifically state that it is for frizzy hair. I am completely satisfied with the product, and will repurchase.
Lily S.
Lily S.
This is the only shampoo that I have been able to use for months at a time without my hair getting that gross greasy feeling. It leaves my hair feeling soft and not tangled and it's so light! I get this product at my local Christmas tree shop! I absolutely recommend this.
Kelley T.
Kelley T.
Lime Ridge, WI
My hair went through this weird thing were it just got all tangled and matted, and it was a MESS! Bought this and used it. Wonders, it was amazing. We still have the product. It was a little pricey but not to bad, it was $15.00 at Walmart for just this.
Katt O.
Katt O.
Bronx, NY
By far my fav shampoo it's strong on dirt sweat and dandruff leaves my hair soft and weightless my roots get amazing treatment haha! Smells amazing! Alittle out of my price range but I definitely try to catch it on sale and when I do I bulk up.
Lianne R.
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
I love the way my hair smells after using this. The scent is so beautiful and fresh. My hair is nice and relaxed and smooth, after I blow dry it. One of my favorite Nexxus Shampoos
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Charlottesvle, VA
This product lathers up pretty well so a little bit does really go a long way. My feels clean and a bit restored after using the shampoo. As with most shampoos that I have tried, I definitely need a conditioner to use after using this shampoo. The ends of my hair were dry feeling even in the shower. The packaging is nice and I have no complaints with getting the product out of the bottle. I do wish the shampoo and conditioner bottles didn't look exactly the same. It's hard to tell them apart in the shower without reading the bottle.
Valentina D.
Valentina D.
Fairfax, VA
My hair is extremely thin - to the point that it usually hangs limply off my head, and doesn't hold a curl for more than an hour. So I really appreciated that Nexxus created a shampoo, conditioner, and styling gel for hair like mine. The first thing I noticed was that Nexxus lived up to its claims that these hair products are really light. I can usually sort of feel the shampoo and conditioner after I get out of the shower, but not here even though I got a nice frothy foam while scrubbing in the shower.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Wonderful shampoo! It has a really thick, luxurious texture out of the bottle and produces a nice silky lather. The smell is great in my opinion. It gets my hair really clean without drying it at all. It even gets out built-up hairspray or dry shampoo without needing a second wash. However, it is not sulfate free which resulted in my hair color being stripped it a bit. If you have vibrate hair color that you don't want to fade this may not be the shampoo for you, but if not it is a great product.
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.
Pennsville, NJ
Before using this product, my fine hair was weighted down, oily, and I was honestly frustrated everyday because it looked like I hadn't washed my hair. After using this product for about 2 weeks now, my hair is back to looking and feeling great. It didn't happen over night, but the past two weeks of using this product was a game-changer! Highly recommended!
Mirella H.
Mirella H.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm on my third bottle, that's how much I liked the Nexxus Hydra-Light Rebalancing Shampoo. I have fine hair, with oily scalp and this shampoo it's just perfect, to clean my hair allowing me to skip a day washing and leaving it with a super fresh feeling and the best part, doesn't weight down my hair. And OMG the smell, it's a instant boost every morning. It's just my favorite shampoo of all times.