BY NEXXUS #74 in Leave-In Conditioner

Part of the Hydra-Light Weightless Replenishing System for fine hair: hydrates deep within for weightless body & lifts hair at the root.

• Restores shine and softness
  • Conditions without weighing hair down

Directions: For damp hair, apply 1-2 pumps to palm, rub hands together and evenly distribute through mid lengths to ends. For dry hair to weightlessly control fly-aways and static, apply a 1/2 pump to palm, rub hands together and spread evenly through mid lengths to ends.

Buy on Soap.com
Ashley S.
I use this when I’m going to put other product in my hair like moose. It blends well with other styling products. And it’s one of my favorite brands of all time. It’s cheaper in Walmart than in hair salons. Not the cheapest, but fair for the product quality.
Shanita D.
Reading
I really like this product because when I’m done with it I can pretty much saw my hair anyway I want to and it does the job and leave my hair nice and soft smelling good and shiny and silky and all the above and I definitely recommend this product
Christiana M.
Rochester, NY
I️ absolutely love this product, ever since trying I‎t I️ have fallen in love. The scent is way better than other leave in conditioners I️ have tried and the price is higher than drugstore serums but you certainly get quality in return!! I‎t does wonders for my split ends as well.
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I love love love this product. I use this in between washes and i only have to apply it once after i wash my hair. So i use it in my damp hair and let my hair air dry. It smells great too. It leaves my hair soft and manageable and not to mention shiney. You don't have to use alot either so the price to me is great because it lasts a long time.
Tristen A.
I have super thick/wavy/ course hair and this product helps leave my hair hydrated and to have less frizz through the day. It’s affordable and can be compared to higher end brands. I love buying this as a regular used product.
Stephanie P.
Boca Raton, FL
Nexxus is AMAZING! I use this particular leave in conditioner whenever my hair is needing some extra conditioning. I use it after I wash my hair and I only use one-two pumps. It’s a bit pricy but definitely worth it.
Cheyenne R.
San Pedro, CA
I love this stuff! It leaves your hair soft and protected without weighing it down! I would definitely recommend it to people with hair that needs moisture but also can’t afford to lose volume
Nicole D.
Ludington
Great product!!! Its smells amazing and makes my super thick long hair easy to deal with. I love to use it after I shower and braid my hair overnight for beachy waves!
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
Love love love this stuff. I need a little something extra in my hair before I try to blow dry it and this is perfect. It’s super light and doesn’t leave my hair feeling sticky or crunchy. It’s a lot more expensive but 100% worth it I would totally recommend this leave in conditioner
natasha v.
This is a great every day leaving because it’s a foam so it’s not heavy and it doesn’t make my hair get greasy so I think this is perfect if you have hair is a little bit damage from dying or she’s a little bit unruly this one works great and the smell is nice too I think that all of their products are amazing though