BY NEXXUS #26 in Leave-In Conditioner

Part of the Hydra-Light Weightless Replenishing System for fine hair: hydrates deep within for weightless body & lifts hair at the root.

• Restores shine and softness
  • Conditions without weighing hair down

Directions: For damp hair, apply 1-2 pumps to palm, rub hands together and evenly distribute through mid lengths to ends. For dry hair to weightlessly control fly-aways and static, apply a 1/2 pump to palm, rub hands together and spread evenly through mid lengths to ends.

Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love nexxus, and I love this product. It smells really good and leaves your hair really soft. These are a little more high end and cost more than your usual grocery/drug store hair products. But I think the money is well worth it. I use nexxus for shampoo conditioner and for other stuff and my hair has never been healthier. Be careful about buying it at grocery stores and drug stores though I recommend buying it straight from the salon for best quality.
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way it melts into my hair and isn't stiff or sticky. I hate having staticky and fly away hair!!!!! A little of this product goes a long way. It works almost as good as my previous frizz-taming product, which costs twice as much and is a lot more messy. In fact, the conditioning foam is better for winter weather and doesn't gunk up my hands if I need to use it in a hurry. Very good and very reasonably priced.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
I love Nexis and especially these lightweight leave on conditioner my hair is straight and lamp and at least see it shiny and bouncy it's affordable I actually bought it in Stop & Shop I am very satisfied it's worth the money it's not expensive and I would definitely recommend you getting it
Varah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As much as I like this hair foam, it has a regrettable downside in that after it dries, it hardens. The pump is also surprisingly firm, yet you don't get as much product as you think you will.

UPSIDE: there is no discernable smell and it didn't take a lot to get your hair hydrated
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not like this very much! It smells good so I have it a star, it protects against heat damage so once again I gave it a star, and it helps fight frizz so star. However the texture made my hair gritty like an extra sting mousse and I hated it.
Jamie R.
Fairfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my hair feel super moisturized and is great on damp hair to try and gently comb out the tangles. I have super fine hair and this didn't make my hair feel greasy or weighed down like many other products.
Jasmine M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't really get along with this product. It left a sticky residue behind after use. It didn't do anything for my hair, in fact it left it feeling stripped, waxy, nod after use my hair was left dry and frizzy.
Amber B.
Jensen Beach , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For days my hair needs just a little extra love! It's light so it doesn't weigh your hair down. It's a little pricey, but worth it! Smells amazing and goes a long way! I buy a new one as soon as I run out!
Caroline  P.
Riverton , NJ
This stuff is amazing! I live this brand, I've never tried a product I didn't like! I highly recommend it... The price is a little high so I only buy when there's a sale or I have a coupon
Jane S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. It goes on easy and smells good. It isn't heavy on my hair which I love. It's very lightweight and keeps my hair soft. I have really dry frizzy hair so this keeps it down