BY NEXXUS

Enriched with a Caviar Complex and 100% pure, concentrated Elastin Protein, Nexxus HUMECTRESS Moisture Restoring Conditioner locks in nourishment, deeply moisturizes, and restores the protective barrier vital for improved alignment and seamless fluidity. see more...

• I absolutely love this product. It has made my hair grow super fa...1 Answers
Candice A.
This conditioner makes my hair very soft and smells great! A great complement to my hair routine!
MaryAnn N.
Stockton, Ca
Love it! Leaves my natural curly hair feeling soft & moisturized. Keeps my hair healthy looking.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Me gusta me deja mi pelo suave e hidratado .....
Tambien uso otros productos de esta linea
Vivian A.
Potomac, MD
Very hydrating and nice scent. Keeps my hair tangle free and healthy. Not greasy at all.
Alix A.
Rochester
Hair is super soft after use, less dry scalp than normal, I would recommend to a friend.
Meagan M.
Frisco, TX
Fave conditioner of all time & they don't test on animals. Leaves my hair silky smooth.
Michelle C.
East Lansing, MI
It's awesome makes my hair so soft you can tell the difference in just one wash
Miranda A.
Regina, SK
Wonderful product. Reasonably priced, restored my hair after it was fried from over straightening!
Smells eerily similar to the old banana medicine I received as a child.
Lesley F.
This is my favorite brand of conditioner! I have long, fine hair and it keeps it from drying out without making my hair too heavy. You save so much buying it in volume, it is a great deal.
Jenn E.
Cache Creek, BC
This is my all time favourite conditioner! I use it with the shampoo, even without the shampoo it leaves my curly hair soft and smelling great
Sabdi P.
Carson City, NV
I absolutely love this product. It has made my hair grow super fast! Is there any professional tips that I should know about when using this product ? For example should I be using a leave in conditioner with this or a hair serum or cream?